Chapter XX

No one's Pov

Y/N has been kept imprisoned in Arkadia since yesterday and the FlouKru warriors are waiting for a news from her, staying near the borders of Skaikru camp. Y/N has been waiting for a good news from Kane to bring from mount weather. Nobody knows what he went for to find but hopefully something that proves Trikova innocent.

But things are not going really well at Arkadia. People are starting a riot against Abby because of Pike. He doesn't agree that the girl is innocent and wants her executed. Abby dosen't have enough allies. She dosen't know how much she can hold them back. The woman is already shocked at the news of her daughter getting married to make an Alliance but she knows that Trikova is innocent, after she risked her people to save them and rebelled against their own Commander.

-Arkadia/Planning room

"We have to do what people want! Justice for Finn!" Council member Pike argued as they were all gathered in the meeting.

"No! This is not happening! Guilty or not, we are not going to kill her!" Abby spoke back sternly. She has been trying to buy time as possible and not to let anyone suspect that Kane went to mount weather for a clue not just a check up.

"If you don't know how to do your job then maybe you should stand down Mrs. Griffin and someone else be the chancellor." Pike spoke as the majority of members started to agree with him.

"Yeah I agree!" One of them spoke and Abby watched them, feeling betrayed as they were planning to take her authority.

"What are you doing is wrong! This is not justice, This is revenge! Do you want to go to war with them by killing her!" Abby shouted.

"If you're not gonna do that then we will, -I will." He interrupted and raised his hand. "I vote for reelection and I volunteer for chancellor"

Abby's eyes widened as the rest of the members started to raise their hands with him except two

"I guess we just got our answer." Pike spoke and stood in front of Abby.