'Moebius' (Chapter 8)

EPISODE 5-7 SPOILERS ⚠️TW⚠️ mention of R*pe

"Is that Takemichi-Kun?" Inquires (Y/N) as she points over to his hunched over figure. Hinata squints a little.

(Y/N) had come down to meet Hinata so they could talk on her way back from cram school. Since they don't walk to school together anymore they don't have much time to talk about things. Especially when most of (Y/N)'s free time is spent studying or with Draken. At the thought of him, (Y/N) brings her hand to her chest. She's developed quite the habit of touching her necklace. 

"Yeah, I think so." Says Hinata. "Let's go see what he's up to." (Y/N) nods as the pair make their way down the street towards him.

"I need to make sure Hina never finds out." Says Takemichi in a quiet murmur.

"Find out what?"

"Hina, (Y/N)-Chan, what are you two doing here?" Shouts Takemichi as he turns to find the two of them staring at him. His voice shakes and he stutters profusely. What is he hiding?

"(Y/N) came to walk me back from Cram school. What are you doing here, Takemichi-Kun?" Asks Hinata. (Y/N) notices his constant glances her way, but she's not going to help him with this one. (Y/N) hasn't seen him much within the last week. He's been acting a bit strangely. He still talks to her, but he's become rude. He won't even let her in his house to study no matter how long she waits at his door.

"Uhm, I was just—" Takemichi is cut off by Hinata, who leans in close to his face and stares at him. "What? Is there something on my face?" He ask, wiping his face off with his hand.

Hinata turns away from him, though (Y/N) continues staring. She figures if she stares deep enough into his soul then he will overreact and say whatever's got him so jumpy. Sadly but not surprisingly, the tactic doesn't work.

"I don't know what happened!" Says Takemichi. He looks a bit anxious.

"What are you talking about?" Asks Hinata. She scowls, "you've been acting strange, Takemichi-Kun." (Y/N) nods in agreement as Takemichi looks to her for help.

Hinata continues on talking to Takemichi, but (Y/N) steps aside to let her talk to him. She crosses her arms over her chest as she stares at Takemichi. She was still a little mad about him making her sit outside of his house the other day for three hours, one of which it was raining. She couldn't disagrees that he had been acting strange, but she just wanted to know why. (Y/N) and Takemichi have become increasingly close within the last two months.

(Y/N) walked back over quickly after hearing Takemichi say, "Draken-Kun!" And pull out his phone.

"Hello?" Says Takemichi as he answers the phone.

"Takemitchy, what are you doing right now?" (Y/N) leans her head close to the phone so that she can hear every word Draken says.

"Huh? Well I'm—"

"Head over to Musashi Shrine. We're all gathering there." Says Draken.

"Did he say all? Like all of Toman?" Ask (Y/N).

"Oh, is (Y/N) there too? Tell her to come along." Says Draken before hanging up. Takemichi stares down at his phone.

"Uhm, you heard him, right?" Asks Takemichi. (Y/N) nods and Takemichi turns to Hinata, "Uhm, sorry Hina. Draken wants us to meet him."

"Then I guess I'm going with you!" Says Hinata. She smiles at (Y/N) and (Y/N) smiles back at her, not at all upset about her tagging along. (Y/N) could protect her cousin, and either way, if they were meeting Draken then she wouldn't have a thing to worry about.