Mr. Wiskers Part 2 (Chapter 19)

No spoilers or TWs. Also just so you know I'm not making it angst I just like scaring you guys :)) unless—

(Y/N) strokes Mr. Whiskers's fur gently as she half-listens to the conversation going on between Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya, while they all sit in Mikey's front room. Her mind is empty and all she can really focus on is entertaining the little cat.

Mr. Whiskers is sat on Draken's lap. (Y/N) sits beside Draken, playing with the small kitten. It meows loudly, pawing at her hand whenever she stops petting it.

"Aww, (Y/N), you're so cute." Says Mikey. "She's cute, isn't she?" Mikey says to Mitsuya. Mitsuya nods.

"Yeah, she is." Draken says. He places his arm around (Y/N). (Y/N) glances up at him before she goes back to playing with the cat. Mr. Whiskers meows loudly, batting her paws at (Y/N)'s hair.

"(Y/N), how would you feel about becoming—"

"Don't ask me to become an official member." Says (Y/N). Her voice is quiet, yet stern. Mikey stares at her incredulously for a second.

"Why not?"

"Because we both know my answer is 'no'."

"Oh, come on!" Exclaims Mikey. "You'd make a great addition."

"Nope. That's my final answer."

"Fine." Mikey says. A grimace forms on his face. "I'll convince you one day."

"Don't get your hopes up." Says (Y/N). She doesn't say it in a lighthearted way. She doesn't smile. Neither does Mikey. He gives her a cold stare, like how he had done when standing in front of and talking to all of Toman.

"I will convince you."

(Y/N) shakes her head. She picks up Mr. Whiskers and lays down, using Draken's lap as a pillow. She places Mr. Whiskers on her stomach, petting the tiny kittens fur. Draken braids small sections of (Y/N)'s hair as he continues talking to Mikey. (Y/N) quietly prays that she and Mikey aren't on bad terms after this. He definitely didn't seem happy about her saying no, but he could have been using it as a scare tactic. The two of them have never fought, or even disagreed before.

There's a knock at the door and everyone tenses up. Mikey nods to Mitsuya and he stands to open the door. He pulls the door open stiffly, but his serious face soon turns to one of surprise.

"Hey. I want to see your cat." Says Chifuyu. He walks past Mitsuya and into the front room. Everyone stares at him. "Draken-Kun, where is your cat?"

"(Y/N) has it." Says Draken. He pulls the tiny kitten out of (Y/N)'s hand and holds it out for Chifuyu to take. "Ouch!" Draken exclaims after (Y/N) elbows him hard in the stomach.

(Y/N) sits up, giving him a dirty look. Chifuyu shrugs, sitting down on the floor and petting the tiny cat. (Y/N) stands up and moves to sit next to Mitsuya, who sits on the other side of Draken.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"To sit next to Mitsuya. He doesn't take kittens from me." Says (Y/N) as she sits down beside Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya, trade me places." Says Draken.

"Oka—"