'Tetta Kisaki' (Chapter 28)

Episode 13-15 spoilers and no  TWs. Warning: Kisaki.

"What are we doing here again?" Asks (Y/N). She stands with Nahoya outside of a bathhouse. Mitsuya is there too, but doesn't seem to be in a joking mood.

"Can't tell you yet." Says Nahoya. "Sorry, (Y/N)-Chan!"

"The time has finally come." Says Mitsuya. He smiles at Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi, who are walking out of the bathhouse the others had been waiting in front of. Draken steps forward to stand beside (Y/N). She looks up at him slowly, quietly. He stares down at her for a moment before nodding towards Mikey. She follows his eyes over to her friend.

"(Y/N), Takemichi, let's go. It's finally time for us to welcome the 3rd Division captain." Says Mikey. He wears a proud smile. She's known him for what feels like forever, but it's still strange to see him serious.

"3rd Division?" Repeats (Y/N). "Who is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see, (Y/N)-Chan, though many of us suggested you." Says Mitsuya while he walks beside her. "I'll stay with you since Draken can't right now."

"You don't have to do that." Says (Y/N). Mitsuya insists, so she gives him an appreciative smile.

"Well, I kind of do. He told me to stay with you, but I would have done that anyways." Says Mitsuya.

He gets on his motorcycle and waits for (Y/N). Her checks become cold as they drive. Once they arrive at the place, Mitsuya walks close behind her. She wonders why they feel like she needs protecting. First of all, they know she isn't weak. Second, they are at a Toman meeting. Everyone here knows who she is and just how important she is to their President and Vice President. Something doesn't feel right about this. Not at all.

She catches Draken glancing over his shoulder at her many times throughout the short walk past all of the members.

Mikey stands before them, Draken at his side. Mitsuya, (Y/N), and Takemichi stand amongst the crowd. Mitsuya also throws her glances. What is going on? They all look so serious. More serious than they usually are at meetings.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji gang." Draken says, his voice booming. There's a murmur throughout the crowd, many wondering who it could be. (Y/N) can hear her name mentioned many times. Could she really become the 3rd Division captain? If she's going to be in the gang anyways then she would accept the position. After all the voices hush, the ceremony continues on.

"3rd Division Captain, step up!" Calls Mikey.

Two men step forward through the crowd. (Y/N) tries to get a look at them though she can't see over everyone else. And then she sees him. He has glasses, an earring. He isn't particularly nice to look at. He makes her feel on edge. He looks over their way and the second her eyes meet his, a horrible feeling runs through her veins. She feels a deep hatred bubbling up with no reason to it. He walks past them and up the stairs. He's pretty short. Almost as short as Mikey.

He sits down on a step in front of Mikey. More murmurs shoot out through the crowd. They've only known the new 3rd Division captain for a minute at most and already most of Toman doesn't like him. (Y/N) hasn't been in the gang for long and even she knows that is extremely rude. He shows not a hint of respect to Mikey. It makes (Y/N) feel mad. Who is this guy? He looks like a nerd. She doesn't like him.

"Listen up!" Shouts some random guy who's walked up with the dude. It irritates (Y/N). Who do these guys think they are? "This is Tetta Kisaki. He is the new 3rd Division commander!"

"Isn't he from Moebius?" Many members question this choice. (Y/N) doesn't want to question the things Mikey does, but she can't help herself.