'Would It Be Bad?' (Chapter 10)

No spoilers or TWs

"Good morning, Ken-Kun." (Y/N) greets Draken as she stands before him. Draken's dark eyes stare into (Y/N)'s for a moment before he speaks.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-Chan." Says Draken. He pats her head once. It's become some sort of way for him to greet her. She didn't mind it, though she did find it strange. "Do you have any plans today?"

"I'm spending most of the afternoon with Mikey, but besides that, no." Replies (Y/N). Draken gives her a skeptical look.

"Wonder why he wants to get all buddy-buddy with you." Thinks Draken aloud. "Not a bad thing though, I guess."

"I don't know, but I agree it isn't a bad thing. I like Mikey as a person so hanging out with him is fun, I guess." Says (Y/N). She has forgotten about what Draken said yesterday so it surprised her to find that he had brought her a jacket. It was his Toman jacket.  It was a bit big on her, but that wasn't unexpected.

She threw it on, thinking about the one Mitsuya had given her that's still in her bag. She had texted him this morning and arranged for her to give it to him before her and Mikey left.

(Y/N) sat down on the motorcycle as she usually did. She gazes off the side of the at nothing in particular as Draken slowly sped off from the apartment complex.

They talk about whatever comes to mind while Draken drives. (Y/N) notices them moving slower than usual and she wonders if Draken is doing that on purpose. She decides that he probably is. Dread filled (Y/N) as they slowly pulled up to the school. Darken gives her on of those head pats before wishing her a good day and leaving. (Y/N) sighs a little as she watches him go, though she's certain today will be much better than yesterday.

"Yo, Takemichi-Kun." Says (Y/N) as she takes her seat beside him in first period. They had about ten minutes before class and (Y/N) planned to spend the free time talking to her friend.

"Hey, (Y/N)-Chan." Takemichi replies without looking at her. He seems to be intently focused on whatever he was doing before she sat down. When she looked over his shoulder, she saw their homework.

"You can copy mine if you want. Draken-Kun basically did all of it for me and I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Says (Y/N). Takemichi thanks her many times as she slides it out of her bag and onto his desk.

"Thank you so much, (Y/N)-San!" Takemichi says again after the teacher had picked up all of their homework and left with them a paper to fill out for today's lesson. "I can't believe I forgot."

"It's fine, Takemichi-Kun." Says (Y/N). The two huddled together and filled out the answers. Takemichi had started getting the right answers more often then not since (Y/N) had started tutoring him. It was always a delightful thing to see.

"So, what are you thinking about the weather?" Asks Takemichi as the two turn in their papers.

"I don't know. It probably won't get cold again for awhile after today." Says (Y/N). "Mitsuya lent me his jacket yesterday and Draken gave me his this morning.

"I thought that's who's jacket that is." Says Takemichi as his eyes look from Draken's jacket and back to (Y/N)'s face.

"Yeah. What do you think about the weather anyways, Takemichi-Kun?" (Y/N) asks as the two sit back down at their desks.

"Oh, it's fine I suppose." He replies.

The two continued talking in hushed voices throughout the rest of the class. For the next three periods (Y/N) was alone. For fourth period she was with Takemichi again. The two did their usual thing, working out problems together and then talking. She ate lunch with Hinata before going their separate ways again. After a bit, Takemichi and (Y/N) had the period before the last together. That class (Y/N) had been the first one to turn in the book report in which she had finished last night. As last period finally rolled around, Hinata and (Y/N) took their seats together.