'Reverse' (Chapter 24)

No spoilers or TWs. Hope you like that picture of Mitsuya I found :)))

"Why do I have to come along with you to go grocery shopping?" Asks Draken. He slumps over while he follows close behind (Y/N).

"Because you love me so darn much." Replies (Y/N) while she throws a box of something in the shopping cart.

Hinata's parents had asked her to get groceries since they were running low on food. They would have asked Hinata, but she's studying and (Y/N) lives there too. They figured she's been living with them for months now so she'll know how to get the stuff.

She had called up Draken so that she wouldn't be bored. She figured she could make him help her carry everything home anyways.

The convenience store they're in is small. It isn't the usual one they go to. They had decided to come to this one since it's where Hinata always goes to get the groceries. Draken acts like he doesn't want to be here, but (Y/N) knows he does. He had agreed without hesitation to come along and then spend the night with her, Hinata, and Naoto. She's a little fearful of Draken and Naoto meeting, but it has to happen at some point. She worries because of the fact that their personalities clash. Naoto's very blunt. Draken's very sarcastic. They're both rude, but Draken does it on purpose. They are so different in every way, but (Y/N) knows Draken will at least put in effort to get along with Naoto.

Naoto on the other hand.... He likes to make up his mind about people right when he meets them. If he decides he doesn't like Draken then he'll do his very best to avoid him for the rest of his life. That would be a major inconvenience to both her and Naoto since Draken is around so often. Draken definitely seemed keen on meeting Naoto, but it wouldn't matter if Naoto isn't keen on meeting him.

"Can we leave yet?" Whines Draken. (Y/N) glances at him and then down to the grocery list.

"Uhm— yeah kind of. I only need to get a few more—"

"Ughh"

"Hey, don't get all sassy with me." Says (Y/N). She grins at Draken though he doesn't grin back.

Draken complains many more times before they make it out of the store. He complains a little after she asks him to help her carry the groceries, but she only has to ask once. When they made it back to the house, Hinata's mother thanked her, smirking when she sees Draken.

"Let's go find Hinata, Ken-Kun." (Y/N) says, impatient and ready to get away before her aunt can comment on her bringing a boy home. Hinata's mother and father didn't know about the many other times he's come over, even spent the night.

She pulls him by the arm down the long hallways. She knocks twice on Hinata's door, peaking inside at her.

"Hey, I brought Draken. You and Naoto better be in my room in 10." Says (Y/N). Hinata nods.

(Y/N) pushes Draken down the hall and into her room. She clenches her fists to keep them from shaking. She's practically bursting with anxiety. Within the time limit she had given, Hinata and Naoto come into her room, both with something to sleep on in hand.

"Where will Draken-Kun sleep?" Hinata asks as she lays her stuff down beside (Y/N)'s bed.

"With (Y/N)." Draken says, though it sounds more like a question. His face says where else?

"Oh, is that so?" Says Hinata. She turns towards (Y/N) and smirks. (Y/N) throws a pillow at her in return.

"Shut up!"

Naoto pays no attention to Draken, sitting down across from (Y/N) on the ground. "I brought movies."

"Ahh, thanks, Naoto." (Y/N) says. She smiles at him and he gives her a tiny smile in return.