Guilt (Chapter 34)

Spoilers for episode 16 and no TWs

(Y/N)'s eyes stay glued to the concrete as she and Takemichi silently walk back to school. Draken's probably worried since she hasn't shown up. She left her phone with her bag so she doesn't know if he's texted her or not.

Her head hurts from all of the information she's just been fed and she doesn't feel much like talking.

They told her everything about the past. She couldn't bring her thoughts away from Mikey. Losing his brother only a couple years ago.... How had she never heard of this? All she wants to do is be back with Draken. She wants to talk to him and Mikey and Mitsuya so that she can figure out what's even going on.

Takemichi gives her a quiet "goodbye" as they make it to the school gates. (Y/N) hurries to grab her things and leave. She reads over her texts while walking outside. So many.

TJW <3

Where are you???
I'm at the gates where are you?
Did you leave with someone else?
Are you okay?
Hello??
Where are you?
Why aren't you responding to my texts?
Are you okay???
Please respond. Did someone hurt you??
Text me back.
Hello??????

(Y/N) felt guilt creep up inside her. Draken has to be worried.

Didn't have phone. Can you get everyone to the lake?

He responded almost instantly.

Where the fuck are you?
I'm coming back to the school. You text everyone and tell them to go to the lake.

He definitely isn't happy. Great. (Y/N) sighs but figures she can check the rest of her messages while telling everyone where to go.

Bestie :D

Heeeeeyyyyyy beeeeestieeeee
Sooo Ken chin says u aren't answering your phone >:(((((
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Heeeyyyyy
Hey
Helloooo
Hi
Hiiiiiiiii
Are you ignoring me?
:(
Bestie?
Are you okay??
Bestie? Please tell me why you aren't responding to anyone's messages :((((
You always respond right away where are you?
It's been like an hour since Draken showed up to pick you up please respond I'm getting worried.
Pleaseee :((((

(Y/N) felt horrible. She should have kept her phone on her, but then again she was just trying to get copies, which she never even got. It didn't feel that long but it's been almost two hours since she first saw Kazutora. Two hours of her friends trying to contact her.

So sorry something happened. Ken is picking me up right now. Be at the lake in 30.

She didn't get a message back right away so she moved on to read the other texts.

Suyaaa :))

Hey. I don't know if you're doing something or if you've lost your phone or what but Draken and Mikey are worried about you. They are worried that someone hurt you. I really hope that isn't the case but please text me back when you can. Don't forget to stay hydrated today <3

(Y/N) sighs and types out a quick response.

Hey, thanks mitsuya. I'm sorry I was dealing with something. Be at the lake in 30.