'Precious Memories' (Chapter 12)

Episode 7 & 8 spoiler alert. No TWs

"Are you sure it's alright to just walk in his house?"

"Yeah, it's fine," says (Y/N), throwing open Takemichi's door and walking right into his house. "What's he gonna do? Attack us? He just got out of the hospital."

"He isn't that stupid." Says Draken. He and (Y/N) both snicker quietly as they make their way up his steps.

"Like Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun would actually have a real fight," says one of Takemichi's friends. Draken and (Y/N) can hear their hushed conversation from outside of his door. (Y/N) throws the door open, causing all of Takemichi's friends to jump.

"Who are you namedropping about fighting or not?" Asks Draken. (Y/N) had forgotten how small Takemichi's house is. Draken has to bend down to simply get through the doorway. All of Takemichi's friends stare intently at (Y/N) and Draken. She recognises one of them.

"Oi, you're Akkun," she inquires. He turns a bit pale, appearing unable to find his words.

"Draken!" Takemichi and his friends say in an awed unison. 

"We came to check up on you, Takemitchy." Says Draken. "Why's it so damn hot in here? Is it because there's a bunch of dudes?" (Y/N) laughs.

"Oh, I know you!" Akkun finally exclaims. Has he just now realised who (Y/N) is? "You got lost on your first day of school!"

"You got lost?" Draken asks, smirking down at her. (Y/N) elbows him in the stomach. And he laughs lightheartedly.

"Oh shut up!"

"I brought a watermelon, so let's eat."

***

"So, Pah's gonna be in the slammer for at least a year." Says Draken after they've all finished their food.

"What about Osanai?"

"He's alive. If he wasn't then Pah would be in jail until he's at least an adult."

"How's Mikey-Kun—"

"That bitch!" Shouts Draken as he brings his hand down on the table. (Y/N) jumps at Takemichi's sudden screams. "Oh, sorry." Draken says as he stares down at the now incomplete puzzle.

"My last 72 hours went down the drain!" Shouts Takemichi as he continues screaming.

"And I said sorry!" Draken says. Takemichi stops screaming when he sees how annoyed Draken appears to be. Draken stands up, "Anyways, I'm done with Mikey. And Toman's finished." Takemichi looks at (Y/N) for help, but she just stares back at him looking sad. Could things really work out between them if even (Y/N) couldn't fix the damage? Draken always listens to her. "Let's go, (Y/N)."

"You're kidding... right?" Asks Takemichi. His eyes grow wide as if what Draken's said is finally sinking in.

"Sorry for bothering you." Draken says as he stands up to leave.

"Hey! Wait!" Takemichi shouts as he runs after Draken and (Y/N), whose stood up to leave with Draken. "Wait! Tell me what's going on!" Shouts Takemichi. Draken slips on his shoes, opening the door again. (Y/N) walks out behind him, feeling her heart drop as she sees who's standing before them.

"The hell are you doing here?" Asks Mikey. He doesn't look at (Y/N). They haven't talked much since Draken and Mikey had first started fighting. (Y/N) felt guilty for talking Draken's side.