'Mr. Whiskers' (Chapter 14)

No spoilers or TWs. I made Drakenshima :))^^^

"Mr. Whiskers is a stupid name." Whispers Mikey.

"I think Mr. Wiskers is a great name!" Whispers Draken. He's whispering but he somehow still sounds like he's yelling.

"That's a stupid name! Your cat isn't even a boy."

"That doesn't matter!"

"Why didn't you just name her Mrs. Whiskers? Or Whiskers?"

"Because Whiskers sounds stupid."

"Who names a girl cat Mr. Whiskers?"

"You named your cat Mr. Whiskers?" Asks (Y/N) in a hushed voice.

"Yes! It's cute."

"She's not a Mr!" Whisper shouts Mikey.

"Why did you name a girl cat Mr?" Asks (Y/N).

"(Y/N)! You're supposed to agree with me!"

"Oh yeah. Mr. Whiskers is a great name." (Y/N) laughs quietly.

"No, (Y/N) shouldn't have to agree with you just because she's your wifey!" Mikey whispers loudly.

"She's not my wifey! She just likes the name." Whispers Draken back, a bit louder.

"Yeah, Mr. Whiskers is cute." (Y/N) says with a grin. She's happy the room is dark and they can't see her bright red cheeks.

"Stop lying!"

"She's not lying!"

(Y/N) laughs quietly. It's currently 3AM. Mr. Whiskers, Draken's cat, lays on her lap. Draken lays on his bed above her and Mikey lays on the floor. Draken had refused to let Mikey sleep in his bed and since he was too lazy to bring in another mattress, Mikey lays on the wood floor. Well, he was supposed to, but he had taken over one side of (Y/N)'s mattress. He is hugging her while they lay in the dark. They are supposed to be trying to sleep, but
(Y/N) had asked what Draken's cat's name is. Wrong question to ask.

"Oi, go back to the floor!" Draken whisper shouts as he notices Mikey hugging (Y/N). "Leave (Y/N) alone!"

"(Y/N), do you mind sharing a mattress with me?"

"No, we're besties, Mikey-Kun."

"See!" Gloats Mikey with a smug look. Light shines in through the blinds and (Y/N) can barely make out Draken's look of disgust.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't take up too much room." Whispers Draken as he flips over on his bed to turn away from them. "Next time you're sleeping in the hall. With the door locked."

"Why? Want (Y/N) in your room alone at night? That's a little weird—" Mikey whispers with a smirk before being cut off by Draken.

"Shut the fuck up!" Draken whispers loudly.

(Y/N) listens to Mikey's breathing as he sleeps soundly. She watches Draken's shoulders slowly move up and down rhythmically. Draken sighs suddenly, catching her off guard.

"Are you asleep?" (Y/N) whispers.

"No." Draken says as he rolls back over to face her. He leans his head off of the side of his bed so that he can look at (Y/N). "Is Mikey already asleep?"

"Yeah, I think so." Replies (Y/N) in a hushed voice as Mikey stirs. She grins a little, stroking his hair. Mr. Wiskers is now laying beside Draken, purring loudly. It was soothing to listen to her purr.

"(Y/N)-Chan, why did you say yes?"

"What do you mean." (Y/N) asks, bringing her attention back to Draken.