'Take Care Of Him' (Chapter 21)

Spoiler warning for episode 9 and 10.

The sun is setting overhead as (Y/N) and Hinata make their way to the festival. Darken had offered to take her, but (Y/N) decided that she and Hinata don't walk anywhere together anymore. Excitement bubbles up inside of her whenever she thinks about Draken.

"Are you excited?" Asks (Y/N).

"Yeah, are you?" Hinata asks. She looks over at (Y/N) with a smile.

"Yeah, a little nervous though." Says (Y/N). Hinata nods, understandingly.

"I get it. I'm a bit nervous too." Says Hinata. "You and Draken have been on a date before. Why are you nervous?"

"I don't know." Says (Y/N). She squints her eyes as she gazes up at the pink sky. "Do you know why you're nervous?"

"No, not really."

(Y/N) and Hinata glance at each other once they find Draken and Takemichi, who looks a bit scared. It's a bit funny to watch Draken scare Takemichi, especially when he isn't doing anything to scare him.

"Yo, (Y/N)-Chan, Hina-Chan." Calls Draken. Takemichi looks over with a fearful look on his face.

"Hey," says (Y/N), "how long have you guys been waiting?"

"Not long." Says Draken. He pats Takemichi on the shoulder, apparently with enough force to make him stumble. "Takemichi and I have been hanging out." Takemichi looks a little pale.

"Well, let's get going." Says Hinata. "Come on Takemichi-Kun. We'll see you guys later."

They walk off, leaving (Y/N) and Draken alone. (Y/N) peaks up at Draken, who is staring down at her.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks. (Y/N) shrugs.

"Let's look around to see what's here." Says (Y/N). Draken nods slowly, his hand making its way to hers and they take off down the busy trail. It becomes hard at times to manoeuvre around people.

***

"This game fucking sucks." Says Draken as he aggressively jabs the buttons. He kicks the machine in which he had been messing with. "Waste of money. Piece of shit."

"Stop insulting the machine."

"What? Am I gonna hurt it's feeling?" Asks Draken. He kicks the machine again.

"No, but you will get us kicked out of here." Says (Y/N), though a wide grin is spread out across her face.

"I wanted to win you something!"

"Well, it's the thought that counts then I guess." Says (Y/N). She grabs Draken's hand and tries to pull him away from the machine.

"I wanna get you something, but all of these machines are shit!" Exclaims Draken. He frowns to himself. (Y/N) laughs, dropping his hand and throwing her arm around his waist. Almost on instinct, Draken hangs his arm around her shoulders.

"You don't have to get me anything." (Y/N) says. She grins up at Draken, "Being here with you is a gift all on its own."

"Don't give me that shit." Draken says, giving her a face of revulsion. (Y/N) laughs lightheartedly, grinning at the ground. A waterdropledt lands on (Y/N) cheek. "Shit, now it's fucking raining." A small child stares at Draken.

"Watch your mouth." Says (Y/N) through giggles.

"Fuck them kids." Says Draken. (Y/N) smiles, pulling him out of the crowd. "Last time it rained we got stuck in a warehouse."