'I Love You' (Chapter 18)

"I don't want to!"

"I don't care! Go away!"

"No!" (Y/N) says. She clings to Draken's back, refusing to let go. People from her school stare at her, but she doesn't care.

"You have to go to school."

"Why? I'm not gonna remember any of this shit anyways!" Says (Y/N). Her arms tighten around him even more.

"Please? Don't you want to see Takemichi?"

"Hell no." (Y/N) says, though she does let go of Draken and stands up with a deep sigh. She glares at Draken.

"Here," he places his hand under (Y/N)'s jaw and pulls her face towards his. He gives her a quick kiss, patting her head, and then he gives her a quick goodbye before leaving.

(Y/N) frowns, walking into the school. Even in class, everyone throws her glances off and on throughout the day. People seem to not want to walk too close to her in school, it's like they're frightened of her.

"Why is everyone being so weird?" (Y/N) whispers to Takemichi as she and him sit down for lunch. Hinata hurries to sit down with them.

"Isn't it obvious? Now that you and Draken-Kun are a thing people are scared to get too close." Explains Takemichi.

"You and Draken-Kun are—"

"Yeah, but why are they avoiding me because of that?" Asks (Y/N).

"(Y/N)-Chan, this is Draken we're talking about. He'll literally murder someone just because they look at you."

"No he won't." Says (Y/N), though she isn't doubtful he would consider it.

"Yeah, but they think he will." Says Takemichi.

"When did you and Draken-Kun start dating?" Asks Hinata incredulously. She gawks at (Y/N).

"Last week. I told you we were going on a date, didn't I?" Says (Y/N).

"Yeah, but you didn't say you were actually dating!"

"I got home and you were already asleep. I kinda forgot to tell you after that, anyways," (Y/N) turns to Takemichi. "How did you find out?"

"It's been going around." Takemichi says with a shrug. "I don't know how you didn't hear about it, Hina-Chan. Everyone in school knows."

It's been going around. So does that mean everyone knows? Even people in other schools? If so, does Emma know? (Y/N) feels a little guilty when she thinks about Emma. It was never even a question, at least in (Y/N)'s opinion, about who would win. It didn't make her feel any better. As she thought about how guilty she feels about it, she also thinks about the deal they had made. Would Emma hold up on her side of the bargain? (Y/N) and Draken are dating now, so will Emma follow through with laying off?

"Well, I'm going to the library. I'll see you guys later." Hinata says as she stands up to throw away her trash.

"We can get to next period early if you want, (Y/N). We are almost finished with our assignment so if we get there early we can finish it before class even starts." Says Takemichi. (Y/N) agrees and the two finish their food promptly and head off to their next class.

"Wonder what the Division leaders think." Says Takemichi as they step into the empty classroom. "Mikey practically convinced Draken to finally ask you out, but what do the others think?"

"Mitsuya has told me before that he thinks we would make a cute couple, Draken and I." Says (Y/N) as she takes out their papers. She hands Takemichi his paper. "I don't really know about the others, though."