18 | First Surprise!

Hi everyone! Next chapter but a short one.... Enjoy

Ashwin and Keerthi were ready to depart from the memorable trip and they were grateful for the time spent together. Both their parents were very busy with meeting a priest to decide a date for their wedding. All the elders noticed the glances, touches and kisses both share and they told themselves that it was high  time to tie the knot before something happens.

As they were at Peak district, the parents met at a temple to meet and talk to the priest. The horoscopes were shown and he gave them a date which was in a month's time. That was August 5th. All agreed as they had some time to prepare everything. Every one was so happy and excited and straight away booked a hall for the wedding. It was the wedding season in London and it is better to organize and arrange everything in advance before it was too late.

Ashwin's parents informed them to reach his house as all were there and that they wanted to inform something important to him. Keerthi and Ashwin were suspicious of all of their behavior.

They both reached home by afternoon and was surprised to see all at home waiting for them.

Ashwin: Mom what happened?

Ashwin's mom: Oh both are here. Sit we have something important to discuss.

Both took their seats,

Ashwin' dad: So we have a surprise for you both

Ashwin: Yeah dad we guessed something was up. Let us know

Keerthi's dad: Actually while you were at the trip we went to the temple and discussed about your wedding date

Both looked at each other with shock. They couldn't believe what they were hearing right now.

Ashwin's mom: And it will be held on the 5th of August. That s exactly next month. We already booked the hall too and now we have other arrangements to do as the time is limited.

Ashwin: Mom are you serious?

Ashwin's mom: Yes. Do you think we don't notice the way you behave with her, look at her etc?

Keerthi was embarrassed now. She looked down with a flushed face.

Keerthi's mom: So we decided to fix it early before any funny news reach our ears.

Ashwin: Mum you too.

Ashwin's mom: So we will start shopping soon and also the decorations, photography and everything should be taken care of.

Keerthi: Don't worry mom, Saranya also can help us.

Ashwin's dad: So please do the shopping soon and plan it properly. And before you say anything Kumar we don't want any dowry. We just want our daughter. We as a family don't believe in this dowry and things so just send her only. Also we will share the work and decide for the wedding.

Keerthi's dad Kumar had tears in his eyes and he just nodded. Keerthi was so thankful for finding HIM and his family for her. They are the best anyone could ask for.

So everything was decided and all went in to have food. Ashwin pulled her to the corridor near the entrance and hugged her. Keerthi had happy tears and she couldn't stop herself from kissing him. Ashwin kissed her back passionately,

Ashwin: You are going to be mine soon babe

Keerthi nodded

Ashwin: I can't wait to see you as MY bride.

Keerthi: And I can't wait to see you as my husband.

Both then joined the rest of the family to have the food. They enjoyed each other's company before Keerthi was ready to depart. They decided to meet up tomorrow and decide on the the arrangements and also start some shopping too.

Ashwin pulled Keerthi to the corner and pecked her lips before she left his house. Keerthi blushed and waved a bye before leaving in the car.

During the night Keerthi couldn't believe how fast time is travelling for her and now she is going to be a wife to HIM! She slept with a flushed face and on the other hand Ashwin couldn't sleep. He couldn't wait to wake up next to her and enjoy the rest of his life with her.

Both their lives are going to be transformed soon and both are waiting to start the new life and face all hurdles together.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter. Sorry for it being so short but kind of going through some problems in my life! Will update soon with the next one.
Like, comment and follow