51 | Firstly Some Romance!

Hey everyone! Thank you for the support for the previous chapter! Enjoy this chapter ahead. Mature content ahead too (18+ only).

Keerthi has been visiting the therapist every week for a few weeks now. She was always accompanied by Ashwin. He was the light at the end of her dark tunnel. Now she was coming back to normal and he could see drastic changes in her too. Her in-laws were so happy to see her smiling and talking as before. Keerthi even started spending quality time with little Aarthi. She was growing too soon and everyone couldn't believe how the time was flying. But for Ashwin, she was still her small princess. He was the only one that will spoil her with new toys, ice cream, etc. always. Hence you already know, yes she loves her dad so much. Whenever she tells him off for spoiling her she will be angry with me. But whatever it is Keerthi loved her with all her heart.

Today was her last session as Dr. Singh was happy with Keerthi's improvement to let her go. Keerthi was opening up to her and the doctor was satisfied with her mental stability now. The doctor even confirmed it with HIM. After the final session, Keerthi felt liberated. She was so happy and relieved to be feeling okay after so long. Her bad thoughts were long gone and she now knew how to handle such situations.

Ashwin on the other hand was so happy. He felt as if a big load of weight has been lifted off his shoulder. In these few weeks, he understood how important Keerthi was in his life. Without her help, the family was struggling to cope up with everything around them. He not only missed her but also his parents tried so hard to keep up with all the activities. They did not want to disturb Keerthi and gave her some time to rest. Her mental health was their top priority. Nothing else mattered at that time. He was sure that his parents also will be so happy to see her getting discharged from therapy.

In this society, visiting a therapist is still considered to be taboo. Still, people look at you in a different way when you tell them that you are under therapy for mental health requirements. What is wrong with it? If a person needs help with their mental health, they should be able to get it no matter what. No one should judge or implant their ridiculous opinions on them regarding a therapy session. Some people stills struggle to speak up to their parents on getting help outside for mental stability. There is nothing to be ashamed of. It is better than doing something fatal. It is better to get help when necessary. Being mentally fit isn't a joke. Many countries still do not have proper treatment for mental health. So if your country is providing you with that opportunity then we should use it wisely.

Her in-laws were happy that they got their daughter back. They wanted to give the couple some alone time hence took Aarthi with them to visit Keerthi's parents. They were missing the baby and this was the right chance to go. Keerthi knew their plan and was blushing hard when she saw her in-laws gave her a teasing smile. As soon as Ashwin saw his parents' car leaving he pushed Keerthi to the wall and kissed her. They refrain from being intimate for few weeks due to the therapy sessions. He was not going to lie, he missed her! Keerthi kissed him back passionately. She needed him. She too missed his touch and kisses. Her body was craving for everything from HIM. She also knew how turned on he was too. After a hot kiss, Keerthi ran to the room to change. He chuckled and went to prepare something for them to eat.

Ashwin started to prepare some pasta for them. Keerthi though wanted to tease him a bit. She went to his side of the closet and took out one of his t-shirts. She was sure that it will reach her mid-thigh. She then had a quick shower and change into only his t-shirt and underwear. She went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen. She went behind him and hugged his torso from behind. He then spun her and looked at her with wide eyes. She looked so hot in his clothes always.

He then placed her gently on the kitchen counter and kissed her again

He then placed her gently on the kitchen counter and kissed her again. Biting her lower lip and sucking them to soothe the pain. Keerthi devoured his lips too. His hands roamed around her body and he understood that she was not wearing anything underneath except for her underwear. His hands automatically held one of her breasts in his hand squeezing it. Keerthi gasped at this sudden touch there. She missed this. He then started massaging her other breast too over the t-shirt. A moan escaped from her mouth and this turned him on more. In a swift movement, he removed her clothes and she was just in her underwear. She helped him to remove his t-shirt too and her hands roamed all over his body. She could feel his intense gaze on her body. Ashwin was taking in the view in front of him. Even after everything her body has gone through, she still looked sexy for him.

Ashwin then pecked her lips and started pestering kisses on her jaw. neck and shoulders. Then he took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it. He then did the same for the next one too. He then started kissing her navel and Keerthi's hands went to his hair. He then removed her undies and spread her legs and kissed her in her private part. He then made love to her there, on the kitchen counter. He then carried her to the bed and snuggled to sleep. Their hunger was long gone and one of his fantasies of making love to her in the kitchen became a reality today. They are at the point in life where they cannot live without each other even without a second.

Ashwin pecked her forehead and hugged her to sleep. He then woke up and cleaned the mess they created in the kitchen and took some pasta for her to eat. Both enjoyed the food. It was a very good day indeed for the couple with lots of love and laughter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter. How was it? Hope I did not offend anyone.

This chapter is dedicated to another lovely reader, Harinni20. Thank you for so much love and support towards the book.

Today let me know what motivates everyone to keep doing what they are doing? It might be work or study? For me generally the satisfaction I get when I complete tasks which I have in my mind. That helps me to look at the bigger picture in life.

Vote, comment, share, and follow.

Love you all❤️