39 | First Time She Is Late!

Hi all! How is everyone! Enjoy the chapter....If there is any mistakes with facts or grammar please let me know! Sorry for the short chapter. Will update a long one soon!

It has been few weeks since the wonderful weekend where they became ONE! Keerthi though was not feeling well. She did not know what is happening and she did not want to discuss it with anyone too. She was feeling dizzy and did not want to even eat her favourite food items.

Keerthi was not focusing on her health these days as she was busy with office work at her new branch. So she thought that she is feeling all this because she neglected her food so much in the past few days. Ashwin also noticed some changes in her and was not sure on what was going on with her. He sometimes got angry on seeing her ignoring her health but he did not show it out.

Once she even was about to scream at Ashwin for not getting ready on time. She was in shock when she was about to scold him. She never got angry on him and her behaviour was scaring her too. She again forgot about it and concluded everything is happening due to the stress.

That day when she was at the office and she literally ran to the washroom to throw up. She just had a sandwich in the morning but threw up everything. She again ignored it with the food poisoning from the sandwich. As the day went by she felt fatigue and could not concentrate much on her work too.

She went home and when she was getting ready for the shower again she went to faint but composed herself after few seconds. After that she was lying down on the bed when her phone rang and it was Shreya,

Shreya: Akka how are you?

Keerthi: I am okay, just feeling tired and dizzy.

Shreya: What happened? are you okay? does my brother know about this?

Keerthi: Calm done girl! I was busy with work and ignored food sometimes.

Shreya: What??? OMG

Keerthi: But I also feel sick, like I vomited today too.

Shreya: uh..... Are you sure you are not pregnant?

Keerthi: What are you saying?

Then it dawned to Keerthi that they did not have any protection when they both made love last time and on the other hand she was around 5 days late on her period.

Shreya: Akka is there any possibility for it?

Keerthi: I am not sure but yes it could be...

Shreya: Omg wow I cannot believe it!

Keerthi: Wait wait do not tell anyone yet I will visit the doctor tomorrow and let you know

Shreya: But...

Keerthi: We will let them know after we confirm.

Shreya: Okay sure take care!!

After the call only Keerthi realized what she was into. She was excited and nervous at the same time. No emotion could describe how she was feeling and she wanted to scream to the world. But first she wanted to confirm and then let everyone know. She wanted to surprise HIM with this news.

'MOM' it is a big word. Keerthi will have a new responsibility, a new life to take care of and she was 100% sure that Ashwin will always be by her side throughout the whole process. Being a mother is not an easy job. Keerthi knows that. She was anxious too, she wanted to take care and give birth properly.

This will be an even bigger step in both of their lives. She knows that he will be elated to know the news and now all at home will start with their lecturing on how to eat, sleep and even sit. She was ready to get pampered but she was scared about the mood swings she was going to have. Ashwin will have to put up everything to fulfil her ridiculous needs and wants. Keerthi has heard many stories from others about weird food cravings too. She was going to experience everything soon and to be honest she was ready for it. She was ready to see what was in store for her in the coming days!

That day Ashwin was surprised to see her at the door waiting for him at home. Her eyes twinkled when she smiled. He was amused at her reactions. He asked her what happened but she did not tell him. Anyway her was happy that she is happy like this. He knew something was fishy but did not pressure her to tell him what it was all about. He knew she will definitely come to him for any issues so as usual he gave her some time.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter! Was it okay?

Do you guys think I should end the story soon? Let me know.

Vote, comment and share
Love you all ❤️