62 | All is well!

Hi readers! Here is the new chapter! Enjoy this chapter! I am going to have a 3-year leap to show some issues faced then.

(After 3 years...)

It was 3 blissful years for the couple. Although they faced some small ups and downs, they knew how to face them together. Aarthi started going to the nursery now. She was becoming an intelligent little girl. Even her teachers were astonished to see her smart. The nursery was so close to their house and it was very convenient for the grandparents to take Aarthi there.

The small one was struggling to get up early the first few days, but now she is always excited to meet her friends. Ashwin was also very busy with surgeries and Keerthi as usual was helping the company to crack important deals for her company. Keerthi was also now thinking that it was the best time to think about baby number 2. Even Aarthi asks her that she wants someone to play with at home. She did not know how to ask Ashwin.

It was a long weekend in London and the couple wanted to spend alone time together too. Ashwin was missing her. It has been days since they last made love. He thought of taking Keerthi on a road trip and spending the weekend there. Shreya was home too for few days and all assured them that Aarthi will be safe with them.

They started together, and this was after so long that they have made time for themselves. They were going towards some countryside in Wales and it was so beautiful.

Ashwin had booked a small cottage for two days for them and Keerthi loved it at first sight

Ashwin had booked a small cottage for two days for them and Keerthi loved it at first sight. They informed everyone at home that they reached safely and had a quick shower. They ordered food and savored all the new dishes. Keerthi wanted to explore nature and wanted to get some fresh air.

The view was wonderful outside their cottage. Both enjoyed a long walk and when they reached their place back, she planned something special. She wore a red silk saree with a sleeveless blouse. She applied minimal makeup and when she reached their bedroom Ashwin was astonished to see her like this.

Keerthi: Make me yours again babe.

He was shocked to see her more confident and bold. He wasted no time making love to her. He had a cheeky smile on his face when he went to the kitchen to grab a tub of ice cream in the middle of their hot session. She was so confused and looked at him with wide eyes. She was now naked on the bed and he was only in his boxers. He then placed the cold ice cream on her neck, shoulders, nipples, stomach, etc. basically everywhere on her body. She still did not know what was happening until he started licking the ice cream off her body parts. She was moaning with pleasure and loved each second of it. He then made love to her and they both became one again.

Both were tired and slept together naked. Ashwin woke up and had a quick wash. He then proceeded to make some food for them. After preparing some pancakes he took them to her. She was already awake and her eyes twinkled as soon as it settled on the food. Both enjoyed the food and decided to watch a movie. They were exhausted and did not even want to wake up from the bed. They started to watch 'Fifty shades of Grey'  and she was blushing for all the love scenes while he chuckled at her reactions.

After the movie both ordered food and ate, but before sleeping he again wanted to feel her. Keerthi did not want to object and she even told him about her new thoughts. He was happy to see her wanting to grow the family. He too wanted to have another child and this was the perfect time to think about it. They made love again and slept very late in each other's arms.

They enjoyed their mini getaway and reached home by Monday morning. Keerthi was happy to see her daughter playing around with Shreya and Ashwin too joined them. Shreya teased the couple but they were used to it now. The elders were happy to see their children leading a wonderful life.

Life has been great for our couple but they do not know what is in store for them. They were aware that they will have to face obstacles in the future but both were so determined to provide the best for the family and wanted to keep everyone happy.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter! How was it?

This chapter is dedicated to  ashaangi143love .

Next update on the 20/10/2021

Vote, comment, and follow.

Love you all❤️