03 | First Kiss!

Hello guys! How is the book! Please support!

Ashwin and I have been texting each other for nearly a week now after our first date.
We shared all our experiences and I even told him that I am still a virgin. I was confused about whether he will accept me or not and also what he will think about me. But to my surprise, he was glad that he will be my first for everything; claiming my body and soul. I was touched by his words and never expected this reaction from him.
I know what all of you would be thinking! I am 24 and still a virgin who lives in London. To tell the truth, my parents are strict. I was not allowed to out and hang out with my friends after 8 pm. I was also not worried as I focused on my studies and obeyed their decisions throughout so I was very scared in opening up about this to HIM.
Today (Thursday) Ashwin asked me whether I would like to meet him soon. As it was the bank holiday weekend in London I quickly accepted. He told me he will pick me up around 6 pm on Saturday. I was excited and nervous too.
During these days he also confessed that he had feelings for a girl during his university time but that was only one-sided and she never reciprocated his feeling. I'm glad that she never showed any interest or else I would have missed out on making him mine.
Also, he is very protective of his sister and always shared a special bond with her. It was these little things that mattered to me the most.
I already informed my parent about me meeting Ashwin on Saturday. They gave me a teasing smile which I completely ignored.

It was Saturday already and I dressed up in a long-sleeve red top, black jeans, and applied light makeup. As it was chilly outside I wore my coat and waited for him to arrive. After few minutes I heard the honking of his car and reached it outside. He gave me his million-dollar smiled and opened the door for me. I got in and hugged him which he gave in gladly. My cheeks turned red and he planted a kiss on them making me blush more.
Then there was comfortable silence and he held my hand as always when driving. After around 20 minutes of driving, we arrived at a cozy cafe.
Ashwin: they have the best pasta I have ever tasted in London and I wanted you to try it.

Keerthi: oh wow! Would love to!

We went in and he pulled out the chair for me and helped me in removing my coat which hung behind

We went in and he pulled out the chair for me and helped me in removing my coat which hung behind. He sat next to me on the sofa and ordered 2 plates of pasta and 2 hot chocolates. This was the first time we were sitting close to each other so that I can even smell his cologne. We chatted about our day at work and food arrived. I took my first bite and savored the pasta. It was delicious and a moan escaped my mouth. I quickly looked at Ashwin whose eyes turned dark with desire and at that moment I licked my lips to remove the pasta sauce. He shook his head and composed his face with a smile. We finished our food and were back in the car driving near Hayes. I asked him where he was taking me but I did not get any reply.

After few minutes the car came to a stop near a lake. As it was night time the sky was filled with stars and the moonlight shone brightly. It was truly mesmerizing. I immediately got down from the car and stood near the bench. As I was adoring the atmosphere I felt Ashwin's presence behind me. He hesitated for a bit and came close to me. He then wrapped his hands around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was the most blissful moment I have ever had. After few seconds I relaxed under his touch and we took some pictures together. We then went back to our car and sat inside as it was turning cold outside. We were in silence when I felt him staring at me. I turned to his side and pulled closer to him. I blushed and looked into his eyes. At that moment I knew that he was my soulmate. He is treating me right and giving me space, time and respect. What else do I need? Nothing...

He too looked at me with so much affection and I knew that we were going to have our first kiss today no matter what. I trust him fully and looked at him conveying my acceptance through my eyes. He took this as an opportunity and pulled me closer so that our breaths were mingling and without wasting any time his lips touched mine. This was it, I'm having my first kiss with my future husband!!! I was stunned for a moment and was not sure how to react. I ran my fingers through his hair while his one hand was holding my face and the other holding my waist. He lightly pinched my waist and I came back to my senses and responded to the kiss. Our lips were moving in perfect sync. He then explored my mouth with his tongue and after what felt like years we broke apart for oxygen. Now our foreheads were touching and we smiled. I then hugged him and he could feel her breasts touching his chest. He somehow controlled himself and started to drive her home.

Near her house, Ashwin again pecked her lips and she hugged him before departing!

He had to have a cold shower tonight before going to bed while she slept peacefully and wanted to become his wife soon!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter! How was it?

Please share your opinions on the story too❤️

Vote, comment, and follow.

Love you all❤️