19 | Wedding Shopping!

Hi everyone! How are you all and thank you for the love towards this book. I am going through a tough time right now. Please pray for me. I am kind of in depression. So now to get my mind off things I will write and continue my story.

Both households are now running her and there for the arrangements. Literal chaos! They have been working non stop to arrange everything from the past week. Ashwin and Keerthi took leave from their work because they couldn't handle the pressure. They both even spent less time together.

The invitations were finalized. Both agreed to have an outdoor wedding and food was also decided. Keerthi wanted minimal makeup so they booked one person to do the makeup and they also booked artists for mehendi ceremony.

All the things were going as planned and today both the family went to buy the clothes necessary for the functions. Keerthi was excited to see him at least today. They reached the shop and was soon joined by his family. Ashwin hugged her and kissed her head and it was now common and the elders didn't mind as well. She missed his touch and kisses; especially HIM!

Ashwin also told that he will choose her dresses and she will choose his. Others gave a smirk and nodded anyway. Ashwin pulled her and started selecting the dresses. They bought matching outfits and jewellery. Keerthi bought some dresses for the bachelor's party and went on to try it.

As it was a weekday the shop was not crowded. He saw her going to the fitting room and followed her. When Keerthi went inside the room he too went and locked the door. Keerthi was astonished to see him. It was a small room and her front was pressed with his chest. They were so close to each other after ages today. He did not want to waste this time they got.

He pulled her so close to him and inhaled her scent. It was the smell he longed for these days. Keerthi hugged him back and hid her face in his chest. She was wearing a sleeveless grey top with jeans and he started kissing her as usual. By now he knew her sweet spots and everything which she didn't even know existed in her body. He pulled the strap of her top down and started torturing her with so many kisses. She on the other hand was suppressing her moan. He then kissed her lips lovingly and joined their heads together. After the hot make out session they went and gave their orders for packing.

All decided to grab a quick lunch at the restaurant nearby. Nearly everything was done right now. Just few more to go. They parted ways and Keerthi still had her flushed face and Ashwin was proud to see her like this.

At night when Keerthi was so tired she was about to go to sleep. She was so nervous now because as the days go by she was getting close to 'THE NIGHT'. She has never been so intimate with anyone other than HIM and she was still not sure how to react to everything. Also the bridal gitters were created in her stomach now.

She texted him now,

Keerthi: Babe sleeping?

Ashwin: Hey.... no but why aren't you sleeping?

Keerthi: No I can't kind of nervous

Ashwin: Why?

Keerthi: Bit overwhelming and I have to leave my parents

Ashwin: Baby.... I know this can be stressful but I am always with you.

Keerthi: Ya I know

Ashwin: So don't worry ya.

Although they finished texting Ashwin had the urge to go and see her. It was 10 pm and he went to her house and rang the doorbell. Her father opened the door and inquired about the sudden arrival.

Ashwin explained the situation and he wanted to see her to give her assurance. Keerthi's dad was in tears. He is now 100% confident that his daughter will be very happy with him. Ashwin went towards her room and knocked. Keerthi was annoyed on who is knocking her door at this time. But she was surprised to see him at the entrance of her room.

She pinched herself to see whether it was her dream. Ashwin hugged her and kissed her head. Keerthi was taken aback.

Keerthi: What are you doing here now?

Ashwin: I did not want my wife to worry so much.

Keerthi started sobbing. Ashwin made her sit on his lap on the bed.  He mumbled sweet things in her ears.

Ashwin: Baby stop crying. Look at me, Did I ever tell you that you cannot see your parents after the wedding? No right then what? you can still come and visit them anytime. No one will stop you.

Keerthi nodded.

Ashwin: and I know that you are feeling nervous and all. It is normal even I am nervous but we will take all the steps together. You are not alone.

Keerthi was touched. He was the man of her dreams. She smashed her lips on his for a slow kiss. That is when he noticed that she was wearing cute pink shorts with a baggy t shirt. It was already very late so Ashwin put her to bed and bid bye to her family.

Keerthi was now reassured about everything and she was so happy that he came into her life. Ashwin was content that she was okay now. He has never cared for anyone so much and he falling in love with her again and again.

Both went to sleep with a smile on their faces thinking about the wedding.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is the next chapter! Sorry for the delay
Hope you all like it
Let me know what you thought of it.
Will try updating soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Who else is falling in love with this pair?
I wish I get someone like Ashwin!
Love you all
Like, comment and follow!