Chapter 2: Suddenly A Mother (2)

Before transmigrating over, both of Ye Fan’s parents had been dead since she was young. But fortunately, she received the help of kind people thanks to her talent in music and she was sent to attend a music school and becoming a composer afterward.

Ye Fan stayed up many nights because she wanted to compose a song, but before she could finish, she transmigrated into this world.

Right now, the current plot progression that Ye Fan transmigrated into was not too late. Tang Jin had yet to figure out her identity. And, even if Tang Jin wanted to try and scheme against her afterward, Ye Fan would never let it happen.

After this, Ye Fan began to look at the little baby in her arms. The baby was called Ye Duo, and his nickname was Dudu.

The baby’s arms were still circled around her neck, and they were both short and fat like tender lotus roots.

His face was a little chubby, and that might have been the reason he was given such a name.

Ye Fan had never raised a child before and felt helpless looking at him.

The moment she lowered her head, her gaze happened to meet a pair of large, misty eyes.

Those dark eyes were exceptionally clear and they reflected Ye Fan’s face.

“Mama.” Little Dudu stared at Ye Fan without blinking.

When Ye Fan laid in bed motionless earlier, it scared him silly. Now that Ye Fan was awake, he only wanted to stay lazily within her arms.

Though she had never raised a child, she still felt her heart melt when she saw such a cute little child.

She looked at Little Dudu’s fair and clear skin, and couldn’t help but pinch it a little, filling the tips of her fingers with a soft sensation.

Ye Fan held Dudu’s face and felt her heart melt. “Why are you so cute?”

When she took the initiative to hold Dudu, he felt a little surprised. Why did Mama suddenly become so gentle?

Since this child was born out of the original Ye Fan’s expectations, she was not very thoughtful with the child, but she did not treat him too badly.

It was neither warm nor cold, but it was a little distant.

When she thought of this, Ye Fan held Dudu tight in pity.

Chubby Dudu suddenly retracted his hands slowly, and Ye Fan was just about to ask why.

He blinked his round eyes that were glazed with a soft layer of mist.

“Mama, I pee-peed.”

Ye Fan’s body stiffened. Then, she reached out to touch the baby’s butt.

Sure enough, it was heavy.

Seems like she should start by changing diapers as a newbie mother.

With the baby in her arms, Ye Fan got out of the bed. The baby was a little heavy, so she had to hoist him up a little.

She followed the memories of the original Ye Fan and found where the diapers were kept.

Dudu was now two years old but was still unable to do away with the diapers because the original owner had been ignoring him the whole time. During the day, it was the nanny who took care of Dudu. The nanny was not here right now, so the original Ye Fan just gave him a diaper.

“Alright, let’s change it.” First, Ye Fan laid out a cloth on top of the sofa.

Then, she put the baby down.

Ye Fan said she would do it with ease, but now that she was actually doing it, she found herself at a loss.

Ye Fan tore open the wrapper stared at it for a long time before she could determine the front and back.

Then, she put the new diaper under the baby’s butt.

Then, she found herself in trouble in the next operation as well.

With the tape fixed loosely onto the diaper, the entire diaper seemed like it was going to fall off.

Ye Fan whispered, “What am I doing wrong?”

It was usually the nanny who changed his diaper. Ye Fan had no experience at all.

Dudu puffed up his small face, looking serious.

“You have to do it like this,” Dudu taught her how to do it with a soft voice.

He reached out to bring the stickers at the back closer to the front.

Ye Fan blushed instantly. After living for so long, this was the first time she had felt so embarrassed.