Chapter 60-62

The old veteran actor had a very calm expression. He was able to recite any comment swimmingly as they came.

On the other hand, an actress who had just debuted recently had to hold up her smile while she read out comments that spoke badly of her.

Then, it was Ye Fan’s turn.

The host passed the comment to Ye Fan. “Remember, you can’t say no to it.”

An ambiguous smile decorated his face.

Ye Fan looked at the comment on her hands. With one look, she knew that this fan came from her ship. She remained calm. She was only doing her job seriously.

Ye Fan’s voice was crisp and clear, sounding exceptionally pleasant.

“I’ve been watching Ye Fan and He Han’s scene over and over. I can see the sparks fly…”

After a quick pause, she continued on, “I feel like the two of them are very natural together, like real lovers.”

Such comments were naturally not enough to satisfy the audience. The netizens expressed that they were not explosive enough, and demanded for more.

The host laughed. “Don’t worry, everyone. Our Film Emperor He hasn’t read his comment yet.”

Then, the host passed the comment to He Han. “He Han, this is the comment our fans want you to read out.”

He Han looked at the comment and raised a brow. Then, a meaningful smile formed on his face.

The comment barrage filled the screen in an instant.

“What an expression. What did Great God He get?”

“I can’t stop thinking too much, what to do? Covers my face.”

“I have a strong hunch that this is going to be a spicy one. Get ready everyone!”

When Ye Fan saw He Han’s expression, she could guess that the comment he had was much more explosive than what she got.

Noticing Ye Fan’s gaze, He Han raised his head slowly and looked at her.

He Han’s eyes flickered, a flash of interest forming within. He quickly looked away and turned back to the camera, speaking to the audience, “Since this is the audience’s request, I shall definitely satisfy everyone.”

The netizens watching the livestream began to stare intently at their restrained Film Emperor, He Han.

There was silence in the live studio. They all wanted to see He Han’s reaction.

He Han looked at the comment in his hand.

In a cool but clear tone, his deep voice was broadcasted through the mic. His voice was neither nervous nor hurried, and he spoke with calm indifference.

“My favorite scene is the bed scene.”

When spoken so lightly by He Han, they even seemed a little pure. No changes could be detected on his face either.