Chapter 39-41

Tang Jin was sitting in the dressing room. She was going to be participating in a program in just a moment. Thanks to her high status, she had her very own dressing room.

At this moment, only Tang Jin and her makeup artist was inside of the room.

Tang Jin had already gotten her makeup done, and the makeup artist was now doing up her hair for her while Tang Jin looked down at her phone.

But the more she looked at it, the worse her expression got. Prior to the broadcast of “Lurking in the Bund”, the netizens had already begun paying attention to Ye Fan. Now that the series was out, all the discussions online were related to her.

Ye Fan was beautiful, her acting skills were great, and some people even said that Ye Fan was prettier than her.

Today, Ye Fan’s name even entered the hot searches.

Scrolling through the posts, Tang Jin could see that all the posts were praising Ye Fan, and the comments were all leaning to one side.

Tang Jin so so pissed that her grip tightened on her phone.

Why is Ye Fan everywhere? What makes her so special?

Tang Jin’s face was dark. Clearly, she was the heroine of the series. The focus was all on her in the past, so why did everyone turn to Ye Fan now?

A sense of panic was beginning to rise in her heart.

One day in the future, Ye Fan would overshadow her, and she would become her foil.

At this moment, Tang Jin felt a sting from her scalp. She turned to the makeup artist and said in an aggressive tone, “Why are you so careless?”

The makeup artist quickly apologized. “Sorry, Miss Tang.”

She accidentally caught onto Tang Jin’s hair just now.

Tang Jin said coldly, “The next time you make a mistake, just see yourself home.”

This makeup artist had been with Tang JIn this whole time, but Tang Jin would still vent her anger out on her without showing any mercy.

The makeup artist bowed her head. “Yes.”

At this moment, the door to the dressing room was opened. Her assistant, Xiao Yan, came in with a cup of iced coffee.

Earlier, Tang Jin told her to go buy her an iced coffee and she had just returned with it.

Xiao Yan handed the coffee to her and said, “Miss Tang, your coffee…”

Tang Jin frowned. Without even accepting it, she scolded, “Why did it take you so long to but the coffee I asked?”

Xiao Yan tried to explain, “The queue was really long…”

“I don’t want it anymore.” Tang Jin wasn’t listening to her at all and suddenly raised her hand to knock away the coffee.

The coffee splattered all over Xiao Yan’s clothes, but she only lowered her head and did not speak.

The air in the room suddenly became still, and everything was silent.