Chapter 168-170

The director did not speak. The crew did not speak either. Only the cameras continued to film quietly.

Everyone was watching Ye Fan and He Han. They were all moved by the emotions they showed of their love for each other, and also their difficulty to keep them.

One was the prime minister of the opposing nation and the other a princess of a fallen nation. Though the two were so close to each other at this moment, there was always a gap keeping them apart.

The camera was constantly pointed at He Han and Ye Fan.

At this moment, He Han suddenly spoke, his tone firm and resolute.

“Since I have decided on you, I’ll never let go in this life.”

When he said that, Ye Fan was stunned.

She knew very well that this line wasn’t in the script. This was something He Han added.

When she thought of the meaning behind that line, Ye Fan’s eyes were complicated.

He Han slowly said that line while he looked at Ye Fan.

He did that on purpose. He wanted to tell Ye Fan that no matter how far she runs, he will still never change his mind.

He won’t ever let go.

This was clearly just a show, but He Han was speaking his true feelings.

It wasn’t clear to the outsiders what the true meaning of those words was.

But these two knew well.

They were silent and the air seemed to grow even quieter.

Shen Yuan carried Yao Guang to the carriage and put her down.

He looked down and noticed the shackles on Yao Guang’s ankles.

Black shackles bound her ankles tightly. Her skin was somewhat red and swollen with tiny marks around it.

Shen Yuan looked at it in silence, heartache and pity flashing past his eyes.

At this moment.

Everyone was watching.

The young Prime Minister Shen slowly leaned down into a crouch. Raising his hand, he carefully and tenderly held Yao Guang’s ankle.

Everyone held their breaths.

They were shocked. The usually cold and icy Prime Minister Shen was actually willing to go this far for Yao Guang?

They watched in silence. Nobody spoke.

Yao Guang was also stunned and her heart was shaken.

Shen Yuan did not even notice the gazes of others. He touched her ankles so very gently, filled with cherishment and tenderness.

It was like he was holding a precious treasure from the bottom of his heart.

The chains were removed.