Chapter 129-131

He Han was standing by the side and gazing at Ye Fan. However, he didn’t say anything. 

He watched the show from before and knew that Ye Fan was fluent in English.

In front of the camera, he wanted to give her a chance to show off. She would definitely be able to handle everything and leave a good impression on the audience. 

Ye Fan nodded. “We are from 《Vacation Time》and we’re here on vacation in Greece.”

The girl smiled splendidly and said, “This is my sister’s wedding. Do you want to come in and take a look?”

Ye Fan was hesitant. “We’re not on the invitation list…”

Right after, she faintly smiled and blessed them. “I hope that your sister has a happy wedding!”

The girl pulled on Ye Fan’s hand and mysteriously blinked her eyes. “If my sister knows that Chinese celebrities are attending her wedding, she will be very happy.”

Under the foreign girl’s invitation, the group of guests entered the church. 

He Han walked in the front and his gaze landed on Ye Fan.

He Han revealed a smile on his face. This was clearly arranged by the program group. 

They would attend the wedding together. 

He and Ye Fan would appear on the scene of the wedding. This would be enough to get rid of the rumors on the internet. 

The staff gave He Han a look and he understood. He slowly passed through the crowd and walked to Ye Fan. 

They were attending a wedding in Santorini, a place where they were both unfamiliar. 

He Han had paid attention to Ye Fan’s every action. 

Although he seemed to be careless, he still took good care of her.

They didn’t know whether He Han’s acting skills were really good, or that he was immersed in this role. 

When people scattered away, there was a crowd. 

He Han protected Ye Fan and stayed by her side. They walked into the church together. 

Maybe it was because the guests knew that the bride was going to throw the wedding bouquet, everyone was very excited. 

In an unfamiliar country, familiar and unfamiliar voices rang by their sides. 

The bride stood on the steps and smiled happily, turning around.

She paused for a while before tossing the wedding bouquet behind her.

The wedding bouquet streaked across the sky and the guests were all fighting for it.  

He Han faintly glanced at Ye Fan. She didn’t have the intention of participating in this. 

He raised his eyebrows and watched as the wedding bouquet approached them. 

He Han suddenly raised his hand and tapped the bottom of the wedding bouquet.