Chapter 6

Mr. Popularity Duan Qi was Tang Jin’s boyfriend, and he had mentioned to her that he did not want Tang Jin to take part in any intimate scenes. Even if Tang Jin was very much willing to do the scene with He Han, she accepted Duan Qi’s conditions.

And so, it was Ye Fan who took over in this scene.

Lights, cameras, action.

The sound of chaotic footsteps rang out from outside of the alley. The enemy was on the hunt. Danger was approaching.

Ye Fan turned to look at He Han. “I hear footsteps.”

He Han’s expression was serious. “They’re close.”

“What do we do?” Ye Fan asked.

He Han lowered his head and looked straight at Ye Fan. Ye Fan was standing there with her fair slender neck exposed. Under the dim lights of the alley, her skin seemed to glow just like snow.

He Han slowly began, “No matter what I do from this point on, you have to cooperate with me.”

Ye Fan was preparing to get her gun, but in the next moment, she felt a warm hand at her wrist. Suddenly, Ye Fan was pushed backwards.

Her body fell back while the person in front of her supported her by the waist.

Ye Fan looked up and met He Han’s dark gaze.

He Han whispered quietly in a cold voice. “We’re a married couple.”

In order for their task to progress smoothly, the two were acting as husband and wife in this mission.

Silent, Ye Fan allowed He Han to pull her away. He brought himself a few steps closer, and she felt her back pressed against a cold, hard wall.

He Han leaned down and slowly came closer to Ye Fan. Little by little, his clear breaths wrapped around Ye Fan.

When they were this close, Ye Fan seemed to be able to feel herself being oppressed by his dangerous gaze.

It was so strong that she could not avoid it.

Ye Fan wasn’t used to being this close to anyone, so she subconsciously tilted her head to the side, moving away from He Han’s gaze.

“Cut!” The director shouted.

The instant the director stopped them, He Han straightened himself and quickly came out of character. He no spared any glances to Ye Fan.

He had a straight face that was devoid of any expression.

The intimate gesture from earlier was only done for the sake of acting.

The director frowned and looked at Ye Fan. “Ye Fan, you shouldn’t have looked away in that scene earlier.”

According to the script, Ye Fan and He Han had to look at each other.

Ye Fan knew that she was in the wrong, so she lowered her gaze and said, “I’m sorry, director, I’ll pay attention next time.”

She had never learned acting before but she could slowly learn until she mastered it.

The director waved his hand. “One more time.”

Ye Fan settled herself down and calmed her emotions. He Han’s cold and indifferent eyes looked over and the two of them met each other’s gaze.

Ye Fan was calm. This time, she did not look away.

He Han leaned over and pressed himself down on her once more. He looked at Ye Fan and raised his hand to brush away the hair on Ye Fan’s forehead.

“Sorry, just going with the flow.” He Han’s deep voice whispered, a little hoarse at this moment.

In the next second, He Han pulled apart Ye Fan’s collar gently.

Her top slid down, revealing a section of Ye Fan’s delicate and fair shoulder. Ye Fan could feel her shoulder getting cold, but her ears felt hot.

There was the cold wall behind her, but He Han’s warmth in front.

Being locked between them, Ye Fan had nowhere to run.

She clenched her hands.

The footsteps outside of the alley gradually came closer, and they could practically hear their voices.

At this moment, He Han slowly leaned down, coming even closer to her, so close that they could almost look into each other’s eyes.

Their breaths were mingling lightly with each other.

In the brief silence, an amorous feeling was spreading.

He Han had his hands on both sides of Ye Fan’s body, and the two of them looked at each other in silence.

He Han’s breaths invaded Ye Fan’s airways bit by bit as Ye Fan’s body froze.

His eyes were dark and unclear, roaming over Ye Fan’s eyes, lips, and neck.

Finally, He Han’s sight stopped at Ye Fan’s pale shoulder.

He continued to lean down and slowly approached it.

He Han’s lips moved towards Ye Fan’s shoulders.

With his gaze lowered, his thin lips were practically touching Ye Fan’s skin.

They were only an inch away.