Chapter 159-161

She had thought that it was some young actress and was worried that they would overshadow her own popularity, but now she was relieved.

At this moment, the reporters around Tang Jin asked.

“Tang Jin, you participated in a reality show with Li Qiong before. How is your relationship with her?”

Tang Jin smiled. “I’ve been in a very good relationship with Teacher Li since we participated in the same reality show, so of course I’m going to go say hi to her.”

“I’m sure Teacher Li will also be quite happy to see me.” Tang Jin lied without blinking.

In truth, Tang Jin and Li Qiong weren’t close in the slightest. She was only saying that to rub off Li Qiong’s popularity.

Li Qiong had a high position in the industry and was a top name. Sharing a good relationship with her will be good for her reputation.

When she thought of this, Tang Jin began walking with a smile towards Li Qiong to greet her.

At that moment, Li Qiong stopped and did not continue walking. Instead, she stood next to the car as if she was waiting for someone.

The reporters followed where she was looking, their eyes filled with curiosity.

For some reason, Tang Jin felt a bad premonition rising up in her heart.

Wait, who is Li Qiong waiting for? And who is that in the car?

Tang Jin looked inside the car, the feeling of unease growing stronger in her heart.

The first thing that came into view was a fair and slender ankle. Under the light, it shimmered like a pearl.

As you moved your gaze up, a slim waist came into view. The dress outlined her body in a very flattering way.

Finally, the light was fixed on that person’s face.

Her features were so gorgeous that she couldn’t look away for a moment.

The fans also erupted into screams, shouting their idol’s name.

“Ye Fan!”

“Ye Fan!”

When the reporters saw Ye Fan, they were stunned for a moment before they quickly picked up their cameras and took pictures like crazy.

Ye Fan was too beautiful tonight. With that face, she could dazzle the entire event.

Tang Jin thought hatefully to herself, so it was Ye Fan. She was pissed. What is Ye Fan doing here?

At this moment, something that made Tang Jin even angrier happened. Practically all the reporters around her turned around and headed for Ye Fan.

The reporters moved their cameras away from Tang Jin, pointing them at Ye Fan.

All the cameras were aimed at her.

Click-click!

The shutters sounded incessantly. Not a single one of Ye Fan’s angles were bad. You could casually take a photo and it would come out beautiful.