Chapter 162-164

Dudu pointed to the food on the table.

Ye Fan grabbed some dishes and placed them into Dudu’s bowl. Holding his kiddie learning chopsticks, Dudu began eating by himself.

Dudu was sitting quietly with a bib around his neck.

Ye Fan was worried that Dudu would spill something on his sleeves so she helped him roll it up a little.

Dudu placed his fair and tender little arms by the table.

Cheng Ping who was sitting opposite them almost forgot to eat.

Somehow, the three of them looked strange.

Clearly they weren’t a family, but they didn’t look like strangers in the slightest.

Cheng Ping’s eyes moved towards Dudu. She also really liked the way Dudu ate obediently at the table.

“What else would you like to eat, Dudu? Auntie will get it for you.”

Dudu lifted up his face that he was practically buried into his bowl and pointed to the pumpkin chestnut puree on the table.

“Dudu wants that one.”

The chestnut puree was close to neither Ye Fan nor Cheng Ping. Instead, it was placed right in front of He Han.

Ye Fan froze for a moment, but she immediately spoke.

“I’ll get it.”

Ye Fan was just about to stand up but He Han had already extended his hand.

His movements were unhurried as he scooped up a spoonful of chestnut puree and dropped it onto Dudu’s bowl.

“Uncle will help you.”

Dudu remembered what Ye Fan taught him and gave He Han a big smile.

“Thank you, Uncle!”

After that, Dudu buried his head back into his bowl.

Ye Fan peeked at He Han, but she just so happened to meet his eyes.

He Han’s eyes were extremely clear. With his head slightly turned, she could see the sharp lines of his jaw.

The instant Ye Fan looked over, He Han also quirked up his lips at her.

Ye Fan blinked and she quickly turned her head away.

Even after looking down, Ye Fan could still feel a gaze on her.

Even though it wasn’t for long, Ye Fan felt speechless.

He Han looked different from usual today. Ye Fan constantly felt suppressed by his aura.

It was only after He Han moved his gaze away that Ye Fan finally breathed a soft sigh of relief.

Ye Fan didn’t have the mood to eat at all this evening.

After Dudu finished eating, she excused herself.

“It’s getting late, Auntie Chen. I’ll be taking Dudu home.”