Chapter 45-47

This will be Ye Fan’s first time appearing in front of the media. Dai Jinshan had already picked out a dress early on, but right when he was about to send it over to Ye Fan, someone came over and stopped him.

Dai Jinshan recognized this person as the staff member always by He Han.

That person passed him a box and said, “Let Miss Ye Fan wear this dress.”

He emphasized, “He Han prepared it for her.”

Dai Jinshan was slightly stunned. Then, that person continued, “But please do not let Miss Ye know.”

Then, Dai Jinshan remembered that it was also He Han’s idea to have Ye Fan sign with Huarui. And now, he was giving her this dress.

In that regard, this didn’t seem that strange anymore.

Dai Jinshan accepted the dress and had the stylist help Ye Fan change into it. Ye Fan had already gotten her makeup done. After putting on the dress, she waited quietly in her seat.

Time gradually went by. It was almost time for the fan meeting to begin.

The director went up the stage with a group of actors. Instantly, they were showered with the bright white light of flashes. The reporters have already readied their cameras, and the continuous clicks of their camera shutters sounded.

As soon as the fans underneath the stage saw their idols, all of them began calling out their names.

He Han’s expression was subtle, but Tang Jin already had a smile by her lips.

As the leading actors of “Lurking in the Bund”, it was only natural that Tang JIn would stand beside He Han.

He Han could smell the strong mixture of the cosmetics and perfume from Tang JIn’s body, and an indiscernible frown emerged in his brow for a split second.

However, that emotion quickly subsided, and nobody realized it.

Even though He Han and Tang Jin were the stars of this series, they did not interact with each other much as they stood next to each other. However, the reporters did not find that strange.

They knew that He Han had an aloof character. Besides the time when he was acting, he rarely ever showed any emotion.

He Han was a very dedicated man and would complete every scene in full seriousness, but he would always keep his distance with people outside of the camera.

As they were the main characters, the two of them stood right in the middle. Naturally, the reporters would look at the two of them first. However, their eyes could not help but gaze over at a different person.

Ye Fan.

Even if they had already seen Ye Fan on TV, they still had to say, Ye Fan actually looked even prettier in real life than on TV.

Ye Fan was wearing a plain white dress today. Both the color and the style was very simple. When worn by an ordinary person, the dress would look a bit too simple, and even feel a little dim.

But Ye Fan was so beautiful that not only was she able to suppress the plain color, it even helped to make her skin appear even fairer.