Chapter 123-125

From Dudu’s perspective, Ye Fan was the most amazing person in the world. Yet, since Sister Xiaoxiao was able to play the piano just like Ye Fan, she was also very amazing. 

When Yan Xiaoxiao heard this, she smiled in her heart and couldn’t help but want Dudu to be her real brother. 

Yan Xiaoxiao was the only daughter. When she went to school, she was jealous of her classmates who had siblings at home. 

Dudu thought of his goldfish at home and said, “Sister, come to my house next time. I’ll show you my goldfish.”

Yan Xiaoxiao’s eyes brightened and said, “Little goldfish!”

Dudu nodded and said, “Mother bought it for me.”

Dudu raised two fingers and gestured, saying, “One is fat and the other one has a dot on its head.”

Yan Xiaoxiao liked small animals, so she interestingly listened to him. 

While driving the car, Cheng Ping looked at the rearview mirror. Seeing that the two children were getting along, she also smiled. 

After that day, the picture that Mai Ruxiang’s team took quickly appeared on Weibo. 

“Quickly see what I took a picture of in Greece. He Han actually bought ice cream for Mai Ruxiang!”

In the picture, Mai Ruxiang and He Han were both holding ice creams. Mai Ruxiang was smiling sweetly and behind her, it was Greece’s clear blue sky and bright sunlight. 

More forum posts on the major forum sites, analyzing the likelihood that Mai Ruxiang was dating He Han. 

There were a lot of online bots typing up essays and randomly spewing reasons. 

Mai Ruxiang had been in the entertainment industry for a while and there wasn’t any improvement to her career, so how could she suddenly make it on the most popular reality show?

What made it even more suspicious was that her position was confirmed after news of He Han attending the show was made public. Could it be that He Han had something to do with this?

Maybe He Han and Ye Fan only pretended to be a couple. Then what was the truth? He Han and Mai Ruxiang were the actual couple.

The online bots were powerful in terms of distorting the truth deliberately. The effect was very good. Although many people started insulting Mai Ruxiang, she still obtained popularity. 

Mai Ruxiang’s team clenched the teeth and bought down the rankings for hot search. Either He Han or Mai Ruxiang’s name was on the rankings. Even Tang Jin who had nothing to do with this was somehow on the rankings. 

The online users erupted. 

“Why would He Han be interested in Mai Ruxiang? She doesn’t look pretty and she has ordinary acting skills too.”

“Mai Ruxiang got it all this time. She got on the hot search because of this one picture.”

“Guys, count how many headlines have to do with Mai Ruxiang. Why would Sina be so kind hearted to give so many hot search rankings to an invisible person like her? I bet her team bought the rankings.”