Chapter 141-143

Only by completely transforming herself into Yao Guang and becoming the princess whose country was in ruins, but still determined, could she completely immerse herself in this role. 

Right now, she wasn’t Ye Fan but Yao Guang. 

Ye Fan had been thinking in the few seconds before and when she looked up, she had placed her emotions away. 

Yao Guang raised her chin and straightened her back. She slowly raised her head and caressed her sleeves with her slender fingers. 

She did so elegantly and calmly.

Everyone had the feeling that Yao Guang wasn’t the princess that lost her country. She was still proud and no one could rob her of her pride. 

Everyone trained their eyes on Ye Fan and Ji Feng, eagerly watching. 

Yao Quang looked at the General and said in a faint, but mocking voice. She enunciated each word clearly and this entered everyone’s ears. 

“The Qin Country had conquered my land, but who knows whether they will become the next Qi Country or not?”

He Han looked at Ye Fan and faintly smile.d 

He knew that the more difficult a situation, it would stir up Ye Fan’s will. She would welcome the challenge and thus, improving her acting skills little by little. 

Now, not only did Ye Fan do this, but she also let everyone look at her in a new light. 

A tint of surprise flickered by Ji Feng’s eyes. 

He originally thought that Ye Fan was just a pretty face and got her popularity through scandals. 

Who knew that Ye Fan wasn’t afraid of the camera at all and acted truthfully to her character. In that moment, he almost thought that it was really the princess who lost her country standing before him. 

In the next second, the General snorted. “You lost to me.”

He raised his hand in the next second and the sharp sword was about to strike Yao Guang. 

Yet, she raised her head and didn’t avoid this. She stared right at the General. 

Her face was pale, but extremely stubborn. 

At this time, she softly smiled and tugged at the corner of her lips, mocking. 

The last shot focused on Ye Fan’s face. 

The director excitedly called out, “Cut!”

The effect of the filming was amazing. He didn’t expect Ye Fan to improve in terms of her acting skills that greatly. It was really a surprise. 

The director praised her, “Ye Fan, you’ve done a good job.”

Ji Feng also walked to Ye Fang and laughed straightforwardly. “I take back what I said. You’re a hard worker.”

It was considered quite good for a newbie to be able to do this. 

Ye Fan said humbly, “Senior Ji, I will continue to work hard.”