Chapter 33-35

After bringing baby Ye Duo home and lulling him to sleep, Ye Fan thought about something.

She was a newcomer so nobody would take the initiative to seek her out for a role. She wanted to wait until after “Lurking in the Bund” was out before going for an audition, then she would have higher chances of landing a role.

While she was free, Ye Fan wanted to spend more time with her baby and find some simple work to do.

After staying home for a few days, Ye Fan began going out to find work.

She used to be a composer in her past life, and she was good with many types of instruments, so she wanted to find a part-time job relating to music. After she was done teaching, she could go home to spend time with her baby.

Some time ago, Ye Fan called up several places and they were all hiring short-term piano teachers. The salary was also paid out by the day.

Ye Fan chose the one that was closest to her house.

Today, Ye Fan was wearing a purple skirt with her hair tied up. She also put on some light makeup.

After opening the door to the piano shop, she went in.

“I’m here to apply to be a piano teacher,” Ye Fan said.

After hearing Ye Fan speak, a woman walked over to her and said, “I’m the boss of this shop. You can call me Sis Ding.”

“Can you play for me right now?” Sis Ding pointed to a piano inside the store.

Ye Fan nodded. “Sure.”

Ye Fan went over and put her hands on the piano. She had a set of fair and slender fingers.

Ever since coming to this world, Ye Fan had never touched a single instrument. She loved music in her past life, otherwise, she wouldn’t have come to the end of her life so abruptly by staying up too long to finish a song.

Ye Fan took a deep breath, and in the next second, the sound of the piano poured out from the ministrations of her fingers.

The sounds of her piano playing were crisp like flowing water, while a hint of loneliness could be heard hidden beneath the bright and lovely melody. Her hands were skilled, but the more amazing part was the emotions within her music as she completed a near-perfect performance.

This was the exact song she tried to write before coming to this world.

She fiddled with it many, many times, but still could not finish this song, but now she completed it in this piano shop.

When Ye Fan retracted her hands, the sounds of the piano stopped abruptly, but it still seemed to linger in their ears.

Sis Ding came forward and said, “I’ve never heard that piece before. Did you compose it yourself?”

Ye Fan nodded.

Sis Ding smiled and said, “You can come to work tomorrow.”

At this moment, someone called out Ye Fan’s name. Ye Fan turned around and saw the person she bumped into at the mall the other day.