Chapter 81-83

Even though Tang Jin knew that the show’s hired tippers accounted for most of the money she earned, she still tried her best to sing. Anyway, it was fine as long as Ye Fan lost.

While she was resting, Gu Yachen looked at Tang Jin. “Tang Jin, did you notice that there’s less and less people?”

Tang Jin didn’t really care. “We’ve already earned a lot of money.”

Gu Yachen said, “But I saw a lot of people heading the same direction.”

Earlier, Tang Jin did not notice that because she was singing. It was only now that Gu Yachen mentioned it that she noticed that things weren’t going quite right. The people watching her became less and less.

A short distance away, there were several Chinese girls discussing with enthusiasm, “Someone’s playing the violin there, quick, let’s go. Her playing is really good.”

Tang Jin was confused, but she still kept the smile on her face. “Who are you talking about?”

The Chinese girl said patiently, “There’s a girl playing a violin. She seems to be doing the same thing you are. She said she was recording a program.”

Tang Jin’s heart froze.

A very bad feeling rose up in her heart. Recording a program?

Tang Jin pushed down her emotions and asked, “Who is this girl you’re talking about?”

The girl said, “It’s a Chinese girl. She’s really pretty and she’s really good at the violin. A lot of people went over to watch her play.”

As soon as she said that, the girl left with her companions.

Tang Jin was pissed. Sure enough, it was Ye Fan. While she was singing, Ye Fan was playing the violin. Was she trying to fight against her on purpose?

At this moment, Gu Yachen came over and asked, a little worried, “They can’t be talking about Ye Fan, right?”

Tang Jin felt her breath getting stuck at her chest. If this was any other time, she would’ve let out her anger on her staff. But right now, she was doing a livestream, so she could only suppress her anger.

Tang Jin was barely able to maintain her expression. “Yeah.”

But Gu Yachen didn’t think much of it. “But we’ve already earned so much money, I don’t think Ye Fan will surpass us.”

Tang Jin looked at the money she earned and it renewed her confidence.

That’s right, she’s earned so much money. No matter how good Ye Fan is, she’ll never be able to surpass her in such a short amount of time.

A smile curved up Tang Jin’s lips and her heart was set at ease.

After she finished playing another song, someone came up to Ye Fan and asked if they could take a picture with her. Ye Fan agreed. After taking the photo, that person left, satisfied.

Some people also came up to talk to Ye Fan and ask her questions, but Ye Fan wasn’t impatient with them. She answered each and every one of their questions.