Chapter 30-32

In order to make the Japanese trust her more, Jin Tan tried to reveal the heroine’s identity as a special agent.

Ye Fan lowered her gaze and a hint of coldness flashed past her eyes.

The original Ye Fan was actually the daughter of a wealthy family, but she was swapped out by Nie Weiru with her own daughter, allowing Tang Jin to enjoy the wealth that did not belong to her while Ye Fan lived a life of suffering.

Different circumstances created different lives.

It’s like this scene was mocking reality.

Tang Jin was done with her makeup and she took her seat. While looking Ye Fan, she had no idea why, but she felt her temples throbbing.

It was unnerving.

At this moment, Tang Jin’s thoughts were interrupted by her agent’s voice.

The agent had already called out to Tang Jin several times, but Tang Jin wasn’t paying attention. He asked anxiously, “What were you thinking about, Tang Jin? The director is calling you.”

Only then did Tang Jin remember that the next scene would be between her and Ye Fan.

So, Tang Jin had to suppress her emotions. “I’ll go right now.”

Ye Fan and Tang Jin stood under the lights.

Ye Fan was wearing some worn-out clothes without any decorations on her hair, but she still looked cool and beautiful with a strong disposition.

A look of jealousy flashed past Tang Jin’s eyes.

But she had to admit that even dressed like that, She still couldn’t overpower Ye Fan’s beauty.

The people present at the scene looked at the two of them, and all of them thought that clearly, it was Tang Jin who was playing the rich young miss, but her aura was still snatched by Ye Fan who stood next to her.

Lights, check. Cameras, check.

Rain poured down from the sky, but Ye Fan stood with a straight back, showing her stubbornness and pride.

“Both me and you are daughters of the Shen family. We could have lived the same lives.”

“If I was the one who stayed in the Shen family back then, I would not have fallen this far.”

Ye Fan’s voice poured into Tang Jin’s ears incessantly, and her mind turned blank in an instant.

These lines actually reminded Tang Jin about the time she accidentally found out that she wasn’t of the Tang family blood, and it made her very scared back then.

It had been so many years, and she had never brought it up with anyone. She was always worried that maybe someone will expose that secret to the world one day.

Tang Jin’s heart was panicking.

She opened her mouth, but the lines won’t come out.

“Cut!” With Tang Jin messing up, the director called for a halt.

Tang Jin came back to her senses and saw a mocking smile on Ye Fan’s face. But when she looked back, Ye Fan’s expression was calm. That earlier seemed to be just her imagination.