Chapter 186-188

Ye Fan and He Han both froze.

He Han’s hand was on Ye Fan’s shoulder right now.

His palm was warm and though separated by the thin layer of clothes, the warmth spread to Ye Fan.

Ye Fan’s long hair was scattered behind her back. He Han’s fingers ran through her hair ends.

He Han’s breath sprinkled by Ye Fan’s ears.

Ye Fan seemed to be able to hear his steady heartbeat.

Ye Fan immediately stood up straight in the next second and He Han’s fingers brushed through her long hair.

Seeing that He Han had carried Dudu tightly, she let go of her hands on Dudu.

She softly said, “Sorry.”

He Han’s gaze darkened as he stared silently at Ye Fan’s action. He didn’t respond.

Dudu originally fell quite hard but his attention was shifted by He Han and Ye Fan’s sudden actions.

Dudu widened his pair of round eyes and looked between the two.

“Mommy, uncle, you reacted so quickly.”

Dudu was nested in He Han’s arms as he looked at Ye Fan.

He Han inspected Dudu’s body and asked, “Did you get hurt anywhere?”

The pain on his arm became more distinct. Dudu pouted but he didn’t cry.

Dudu extended his fair arm.

“Dudu is in pain, mommy blow on it for me.”

Ye Fan and He Han both moved closer at the same time, blowing on Dudu’s arms.

Because of their rushed action, the two bumped their foreheads together.

Their warm skins stuck close to each other.

Ye Fan backed up again. He Han also froze.

Dudu blinked his eyes. He could feel something was off with the atmosphere here.

“Mommy, uncle, what happened to you guys?”

Before He Han could talk, Ye Fan said, “Dudu, didn’t you want to share your toy with uncle?”

As expected, Dudu’s attention was on the toy again.

Ye Fan walked to the side and picked up the scattered toys, placing it on the living room table.

He Han carried Dudu over.

Ye Fan slightly tilted her head but her gaze wasn’t actually on He Han.

While cleaning up the sofa, Ye Fan said, “He Han, you can go ahead and play with Dudu. I’m going to prepare lunch.”

There was no way for Ye Fan not to prepare lunch for He Han when he chose to come at this time.

Even if He Han didn’t eat, Dudu needed to.