Chapter 93-95

Out of all the girls who had auditioned thus far, he had already seen three. They weren’t pretty enough though; Yao Guang was a big beauty, so those actresses obviously weren’t fit to play her.

Some were pretty enough, but lacked the attitude she displayed.

The assistant director furrowed his eyebrows, sighing. 

“The role for Yao Guang is indeed hard to channel.”

The assistant director’s head hurt. He didn’t know any actresses that could act out Yao Guang’s attitude. It seemed that the audition process would be taking quite a while.

At that moment, the assistant walked in. 

“Assistant director, Ye Fan came.”

The assistant director raised his head and looked over.

Ye Fan stood there, her skin as pale as snow, and her neck straight and slender, with a clear aura of coldness.

The assistant director’s eyes immediately shone. 

“Ye Fan, why don’t you put on some makeup.” 

Ye Fan’s aura was different from the others, perhaps she could play out this role.

The scene that was being used for the audition was when Princess Yao Guang’s kingdom is being pushed into ruin. She is captured by the enemy kingdom and thrown into prison. Therefore, this scene required a weak and pale complexion.

The makeup artist carefully studied Ye Fan’s face. Her facial features were exquisite, and her skin was already quite pale, with a sort of indifferent attitude about her. From a single look, Ye Fan was already fit for the role.

The actresses who had come in before were all sent away after the assistant director took one look at them, not even giving them the chance to put on makeup.

The makeup artist could understand why the assistant director had chosen Ye Fan.

The makeup artist put some foundation onto her, then spread out a darker tone of foundation to seem like there were a few scars. Due to Ye Fan’s fair skin, the scars seemed obvious to the eye.

After finishing, the makeup artist told Ye Fan to put on her costume. Then, when Ye Fan had put on her costume, she walked out of the dressing room.

Everyone turned their heads to look at Ye Fan. When their eyes landed on her, they couldn’t help but hold their breaths. 

Ye Fan’s raven-black hair was as dark as ink. Her skin was as white as snow, and her lips were beautifully shaped, shining with a bit of rouge.

Her features were clear and cold, without a hint of sexiness, but exhibited an image of elegance instead.

But everyone felt that this was the famous beauty, the princess of the ruined kingdom, Yao Guang.

Just by raising her eyes, and gently looking towards them, the people felt as though she was fascinating.

For the sake of the role, she wore white saggy prison clothes, wrapped around her body, hiding her slender figure.