Chapter 108-110

“Mommy’s not afraid of anything,” she replied.

In the quiet night, her voice became very gentle and warm. 

“Because with Du Du, mommy is the bravest person in the entire world.”

Du Du raised his eyes, his eyes glistening as he looked to Ye Fan.

“Really?”

He tilted his small head and looked at Ye Fan. This meaty little warrior would charge at anything for his mother at any time.

Under Ye Fan’s comfort, he finally felt better.

With Du Du in Ye Fan’s embrace, he continued to watch the program.

“Mommy, you went to a really pretty place to work.”

“Would you like to go with mommy in the future?”

“Yea!”

   ……

On the little bed, Du Du rolled around, his white and tender arms were stretched while his legs were spread straight on the bed, yet his eyes were closed shut.

He was still dreaming.

When Ye Fan walked in and observed the sight in front of her, she silently gave a laugh before walking towards him quietly.

Ye Fan walked to Du Du’s bedside. He had kicked his blanket aside, with one hand on his round stomach.

Ye Fan reached out her hand, picking up the blanket from the end of the bed and covering his stomach with it.

Just as Ye Fan was about to move her arm away, Du Du turned around and landed his soft and small face into Ye Fan’s hands. Warm and gentle, it felt comforting.

He grabbed Ye Fan’s next, as his eyes first opened to a small slit. Then, his eyelids pulled apart, revealing his shining black eyes.

Since he had just woken up, he was still a little dazed. He rubbed his eyes.

“Mommy.” Du Du rubbed his face on Ye Fan’s hand, his eyes shutting once again, wanting to go back to sleep.

But Du Du immediately opened his eyes again, as he got up from his bed.

His hands were placed on the two sides of the bed. Then, he pointed to the door, his eyes shining.

“Mommy, I want to see the goldfish.”

Du Du reached out his hand, wanting Ye Fan to pick him up.

Ye Fan laughed out loud. She was just wondering how long it’d take for him to remember his fish.

Ye Fan bent down and picked up Du Du from his bed.

As his feet hit the ground, he raced towards the living room.

He leaned towards the fish tank.

“Good morning, Xiao Pang and Dian Dian. I’m sorry for sleeping in,” Du Du smiled sheepishly.

Du Du picked up the fish food on the table. He opened the cap and placed a few flakes into the palm of his hand.