Chapter 90-92

Dudu did not respond immediately. He looked at the children’s dining area to see whether Nanny Li was coming back. If Nanny Li came, then he wouldn’t be able to talk to this uncle anymore.

Dudu carefully waved to He Han, and he cooperated. He lowered his body and came closer to Dudu.

Dudu cupped his hands around his mouth and stuck close to He Han’s ear.

In a sweet milky voice, Dudu said, “Uncle, who are you?”

Dudu really wanted to know.

Ye Fan urged him last time not to talk to strangers, but Dudu had forgotten.

Dudu reached out his hand to scratch his own hair. He seemed very confused. “Where did I see you before?”

A smile emerged at He Han’s lips. “We met at the supermarket. I also know that your name is Ye Duo.”

Dudu’s mouth widened slightly, looking very surprised. “You’re that uncle who called me the wrong name!”

He Han couldn’t help but laugh. “But I remember your name now. Your name is Dudu.”

Dudu kept a straight face and nodded seriously. “You better remember it!”

Dudu’s eyelashes were much denser than most people’s. When he spoke, his eyes would blink and his eyelashes would look like small brushes. It was enough to melt a person’s heart.

He Han was very patient. He promised Dudu, “Alright, I’ll remember it.”

Then, Dudu took another look at Nanny Li’s direction. Then, he lowered his voice and asked He Han, “Uncle, I saw you on the TV.”

Dudu’s eyes glimmered. “You’re really cool, uncle!”

Dudu looked at He Han admiringly.

He Han was stunned. Dudu must have seen him in the TV show he recently acted in. He never expected that Dudu would still be able to recognize him even though he had already disguised himself.

He Han stared at Dudu’s face and found that his features actually resembled his. Perhaps it was for that reason that Dudu would like him so much.

Since Dudu had yet to grow up, though He Han was able to see his own shadow in him, he didn’t think too deeply about it.

He Han picked up Dudu from under the armpit and brought him closer before tidying up his collar.

Dudu had been playing for a long time so his clothes were a little wrinkled.

While He Han helped Dudu tidy up his clothes, Dudu stood there obediently and did not move.

He Han has not had many experiences with children, so he had no idea what made them happy. He looked over to the toy area and turned to ask Dudu.

“Do you want a toy? Why don’t I buy you one?”

Dudu pouted and shook his head. “Mama said I can’t take anything from strangers.”

He had already broken his promise with his mama today. He took the initiative to talk to a stranger, and he couldn’t not listen to his mama.