Chapter 183-185

Therefore, the result of the competition was really important.

Qi Shu stated, “However, there is an exception in A Group.”

Qi Shu’s gaze flickered over two people before he gradually said, “There are two people in A Group with the same score. They tied for first place.”

Gasps sounded within the air.

There were two people tied for first place?

Qi Shu’s voice rang in the silent air.

“Ye Fan, Chang Su, you’re both first place in the warm-up competition. Congratulations.”

When Chang Su heard Qi Shu’s words, she had vaguely guessed this result.

Chang Su admired Ye Fan and smiled.

Ye Fan was shocked. She didn’t expect this outcome. Seeing Chang Su’s friendly gaze, she also smiled and nodded.

After Qi Shu said this, the air became silent.

Everyone all turned to look at Ye Fan and Chang Su.

Chang Su was an A-lister celebrity and she was skilled in every aspect. It was just filming a set costume photo. It was naturally no big deal for her.

But Ye Fan…

Everyone had to admit that Ye Fan’s assassin photo was perfect. She was able to create such a great effect although wearing such ordinary clothes.

Ye Fan was without a doubt, first place.

Only Yue Shao stared at Ye Fan angrily.

Ye Fan actually got first place as Chang Su? No matter how capable Ye Fan was, how could she be compared to Chang Su?

But no matter how unresigned Yue Shao was with this, Ye Fan obtaining first place was reality.

Qi Shu looked at them and said, “The judges have really great comments for you guys. I hope you guys can keep this up.”

Qi Shu paused before continuing to announce, “Chang Su, Ye Fan, Shen Luoluo, and Deng Chu are in A Group.”

The top three in A Group were celebrities and the last one was an amateur.

Deng Chu was very happy and he couldn’t suppress his excitement.

“Yue Shao, Song Man… are in B Group.”

“C Group…”

Qi Shu announced the results and said, “In the future, people of the same group will live together. When you come to film the next episode of the show, remember to bring your luggages over.”

Qi Shu slowly looked at everyone. “I told you guys before that a judge temporarily hasn’t come because of their scheduling.”

“Everyone must be curious to know who the judge is.”

Everyone did wear curious gazes. They wondered who the mysterious judge was.