Chapter 180-182

Chang Su was standing in front of the evaluation committee right now.

"I'm Chang Su."

Her expression was calm and steady. Since going into the movie industry, she had experienced bigger spectacles than this before.

She directly suggested this competition.

Her manager stopped her, not wanting her to attend the competition. After all, she was a well-known celebrity. She would be losing her face by competing with these nameless contestants.

But Chang Su really wanted to play Hu Manjun's role. She insisted on coming over. No one could stop her decision.

Qi Shu acted the same way as the other judges. They treated the contestants normally like Chang Su.

Even if Chang Su was a film empress and was very well-known, they must maintain the integrity of the competition.

Qi Shu smiled faintly. "Chang Su, let's look at your costume photo."

A picture appeared on the screen.

Chang Su stood there. She slightly lifted her head, her eyes half-drooping as if she was looking somewhere afar.

Her expression was full of sadness, mourning, and determination... All sorts of layered emotions.

She seemed to be that final generation empress.

The broadcasting lounge became silent momentarily.

Su Xi first said, "It's perfect." He didn't know how to express his feelings.

Qi Shu said, "You have rich expressions. If I was an audience, I'd definitely go watch this movie."

Even the most picky Xiong Lan had said nothing at this moment. "This is a competition. As of right now, your costume photo is my favorite."

Different from the many talented and natural actors, people didn't think highly of Chang Su's acting skills in the beginning.

She didn't have a lot of talent so she didn't attract much attention when she first debuted.

Chang Su had gone through a lot of hard work to improve from ordinary to spectacular acting skills.

As a hardworking actress, she took each step steadily.

Chang Su's final generation empress photo was given the highest score from the evaluation committee as of right now.

Waiting room.

Everyone sat in front of the big screen as they stared fixated on the situation in the broadcasting lounge.

Chang Su had gotten a fim empress award, so her capability couldn't be compared to theirs.

When [Celebrity Project] announced the list of contestants, they knew that Chang Su was the most popular winning candidate.

There were no other candidates.

Right now, one could tell how capable Chang Su was from the warm-up competition.

"Chang Su must be first in the warm-up competition."