Chapter 78-80

At the film studio.

He Han was currently filming and had no idea about what was going on in Austria.

The policeman played by He Han was chasing after a criminal.

Both of them had their own guns, and with the twists and turns of the terrain as cover, He Han pulled the trigger. Following the loud gunshot, a bullet cut through the cold air.

During the chase, both of them had exhausted their store of bullets.

At this moment, the criminal had already reached the end of the alleyway with the policeman right behind him, leaving him nowhere to escape.

The two met head-on and he tried to disarm his gun.

The gun landed on the ground in a dull thud.

He Han’s eyes flickered. He suddenly lashed out towards the criminal with his palm, but the other man caught his hand and began fighting back.

His face was expressionless, but his moves were clean and precise.

Back and forth, they both reacted quickly and their movements were quick.

Both of them had very clear moves, and they were also very accurate.

Time slowly went by.

Finally, He Han managed to catch the criminal at the throat.

The director called for a stop. “That was a good shot.”

“Thank you for the hard work, He Han.”

Everyone in the crew knew that the fight earlier was real, so the result would definitely come out better in the movie.

Also, He Han had always been very dedicated. He never used a stand-in for any of his scenes and always went in himself.

But He Han had once said that stand-ins were also actors, and they loved films just the same.

He respected every person’s pursuit in this field.

As usual, after saying his goodbyes to the other actors, He Han left the set.

He Han’s agent and assistant walked behind him and they entered the black car together.

After many days of continuous acting, He Han was tired.

After getting in the car, he leaned back on his seat and slowly shut his eyes.

His expression was cold, and his aura even more so.

At this moment, On the Austrian side, the “Let’s Holiday” crew was doing their livestream for the two teams.

Their Weibo was on fire, and He Han’s assistant had been paying attention to it.

The assistant turned on his phone and sat beside He Han. he didn’t want to disturb He Han, so he put on his earphones while he watched Ye Fan’s broadcast.

On his phone screen, Ye Fan was currently playing the violin she borrowed.

The assistant looked at the screen and could see the expressions of the onlookers, covered with both surprise and praise. He himself was also surprised.