First encounter

A/N: Before we start, here have a rough sketch of the cover I made :) it looks better than the actual finish one, for me, what-

      Born as the chairman's son, Wilbur grew up in a luxurious environment that is the penthouse of the town's most expensive condominium, L'manburg. Having two brothers of his own, Techno and Tommy, the three were well known for their father's career and his position that had everyone looked at them full of envies and some in jealousy. Even so, the Brit still finds it difficult to live in such family. It's not that he wasn't grateful for his family's wealth, it's just the fact of it brings stress for him, weighing him down. Sometimes, Wilbur wondered what it is like to live in a normal family with no worries about his own family's reputation.

        The male let out a sigh as he made his way out of the school campus. College. How fun. He sighed as he walked down the streets, passing by different shops before a certain one caught his eye. He stopped his tracks, hesitating a bit before pushing open the glass door to which a bell went off. The warm scent of fresh made bobas and a hint of caramel lingered around the air as soft pop music was playing in the background that went along with the atmosphere of the shop which gave off a comforting feeling to the brit.

        He walked in, towards the counter he goes to meet a boy with his black raven bangs sticking out of his beanie and a black apron over his dark blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his arm. The male had soft tan skin and chocolate brown eyes  as his height seemed to be up to Wilbur's shoulders. He seemed to be around Wilbur's age. The brit found the person behind the counter attractive as he could feel his own cheeks turn pink. The other who noticed his presence, looked up at him with a smile. "Welcome to Breadboss, how can I help you?" He asked which made Wilbur snapped back from his thoughts and turn his gaze from the shorter male up to the menu that was written on a blackboard.

        "I'll get uhm a ice blended pineapple passion fruit tea with yogurt coating." He replied, once again looking down at the other and took out his wallet as he pulled out the exact amount of the price stated and hand it to the male. The boy watch as he accepted the cash, typing in the cash register and pulled out the receipt, giving it to Wilbur. "Thank you and please wait for your drink to be served." He said as Wilbur simply stare and took the receipt before looking back at the other. "Can I catch your name?" He bluntly asked to which the male was taken aback a bit but soon let out a small chuckle and nodded. "It's Quackity. You?" He said out with a smile as the taller male returned the smile with his own. "Wilbur. Wilbur Soot."

         "Wilbur huh, I'll make sure to remember you then" Quackity chuckled which made the taller male's heart skip a bit. He brought a hand and rub the back of his neck out of habit as he let out a nervous chuckle. "Maybe." With that he left the counter and took a seat nearby a window yet not far from where the Mexican male stood as he set his pc bag down. He watch as Quackity took the customers' orders and holding a small conversation with them, smiling and laughing. He watch in awe as he rested his chin on his palm, smiling to himself. Wait, what is he doing- No no he can't be- No it's wrong- it's wrong for him to be this way- Wilbur shook his head and turned his gaze away.

        He soon peered out from the corner of his eyes to meet the male's gaze as he gave Wilbur a smile to which made his heart flutter and he could feel his cheeks heat up a bit. God, it felt so wrong yet right at the same time for him- What would his parents think of him if he ever dated a boy? Would they support him? Or would they not accept it? he doesn't know but what he knew was that he couldn't ignore these feelings he had for the boy.

          Wilbur soon turned his gaze away and looked out of the window, watching the vehicles passing by and some pedestrians walking by. He let out a sigh and hummed along to the music in the background, drumming his fingers on the table as well before grabbing out his notebook and laptop, remembering his assignments as he opened his laptop and click in his unfinished assignment as he scratch the back of his head before looking up information's on the internet, noting them down on his notebook. He was so focused on his work that he didn't noticed someone approaching him as the certain person set a drink that he ordered down. The brit flinched and looked up letting a smile crept up, noticing who it was. "Here's your drink." Quackity said out while Wilbur glanced at the drink then at the male as he grabbed the drink and stabbed in (haha stabby stab) the straw into the cup, taking a sip. 

       The shorter male watched as the taller male's eyes widened when he took a sip. "Oh my god hey this is good!" He said out, taking another sip while the other gave out a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well I- thank you." To which Wilbur flashed him a smile and nodded. Quackity soon walked off back to the counter he goes, peering out at the Brit from time to time, smiling softly.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to meet someone new after all...

A/N: HeYyYyY it's me, your so not wonderful author here, I'm sorry if it looks bad. It may not suit their personality but hey my story, my rules HAHA- Anyways this story is gonna based on how our parents would normally view their children and bcs I experienced it myself. You know how parents don't like their children dating their own gender? Yeah, it happened to me. I confronted to my mom on how I'm bi and it took a lot of work for her to accept it :( Anyone relate to me? Also should I make Philza as Wilbur's dad or a good friend of his dad's that Wilbur looked up to-?