Wait wha-

The certain person that had walked in stopped his tracks once taking notice of the two behind the counter.

          "Wilbur?" The two said out at the same time before sharing a glance with a confused look on both if their faces. "Wait you know him?" George questioned Quackity to which he clicked his tongue. "Obviously-"

          Unfortunately Mrs. Quackers wasn't there to witness this scene. She has gone off to get more ingredients as they ran out of some.

          Wilbur let out a nervous chuckle and stood there awkwardly, watching the two had a little discussion before having his gaze fell on the short Mexican male then the other. "Hey uhm-"

           "Oh right, hi" Quackity blurted out with a :) expression as the other Brit turned his attention to the taller one with a small wave. "Aha, I guess we meet again-"

            It fell into another awkward silence once again. No one spoke out for a while before Wilbur decided to speak out.

"Right. Same one as yesterday."

            "I'm sorry what?" The blue hooded male blinked in confusion, awaiting for an explanation from the tall Brit.

            Wilbur mentally slapped himself and flushed in embarrasment as he brought a hand up to rub the back of his neck out of habit. "Ah sorry I was talking about the order-"

            It took a few seconds for Quackity to put the puzzle together and laughed out nervously. "Oh- Ohhh right-" He said out and nudged George who was standing there witnessing the awkward conversation between the two. "Ice blended pineapple passion fruit tea with yogurt coating. Also, don't mess up this time. I'm watching you." He said out to the colourblind male as the other chuckled and nodded, turning back to the counter behind them and grabbed out an empty cup. "Yessir!"

           Quackity gave out a smile small and sighed before actually turning to face the taller Brit once again. Wilbur smiled at him and paid for his drink.

            He actually wanted to do something bold. And it was to ask for the male's phone number. But as always, manz got no guts to do it since he wasn't experienced in these situations.

            Maybe if he wasn't being such a wuss, he would've gotten his number.

            He watch Quackity pull out a receipt and handed it to him as he hesitantly accepted it.

            And then, Wilbur pulled out his phone.

           He didn't know where the guts to do it came from but he felt nervous and began to break into a cold sweat but bitch wasn't gonna lose this chance.

            His heart was pounding as if it was about to burst out any second. Time awaits, Wil.

            For some reason his legs began to feel all wobbly as he hung his head low, avoiding any eye contact.

            "Also uh-" Wilbur held out his phone to Quackity, peering up to see his reaction. "C-Can I have your phone number?"

           Once again, he mentally slapped himself for stuttering. Geez get it together, Wil.

          Quackity simply stared at it, blinking multiple times as he could feel his own cheeks heat up. After what seemed like forever, he took the phone the taller male held out and typed in his number.