A swag title name

The four had been in the living room the entire afternoon, abusing the poor consoles as they had been sitting there for hours, their gaze glued to the tv screen, shouting and screaming at it.

Well, it was mostly Quackity who did all the screaming, they would probably receive a lot of complaints by now since they were just above the shop a few staircases away but of course, no one even bothered to knock on the door anyway.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK- NO-" Quackity yelled, aggressively pressing on the buttons of his console before dropping it and buried his face into his hands, letting out muffled screams out of frustration. "What a loser" Techno joked, chuckling at the male beside him and turned towards the Brit. "You're literally dating a crybaby who wouldn't admit their defeat, sounds like Tommy if you ask me"

"Hey! At least I don't sound like a girl when I do" The child protested while Quackity glared at the taller beside him, lightly punching his arm. "Shut the fuck up, Tommy, I don't sound like one either" He huffed, making the brunette laugh as he got off the couch towards him, jokingly hit Techno when he did.

"YoU gUyS aBuSe Me" The pinkette gave out a dramatic frown, acting as if it hurt and dramatically rubbed his arm. "Good" Quackity laughed at him, pushing him off and pulled Wilbur down in tugging his arm.

The Brit smiled at it, sitting beside him with his legs crossed and held his smaller hand, kissing his palm. "Ew, get a room" Techno rolled his eyes as he got up and made his way beside Tommy who giggled at the sight of it. "Surrender into the gay, Techno" Wilbur had joke in earning a playful scowl from his brother. "Me? Never,,"

"Pussy" The Hispanic male snickered at them. "What's a pussy?" Tommy randomly asked out, a confused look on his face. Sometimes, they even forgot that this child was only twelve and has limited knowledge in cuss words. "Oh shit- It's nothing to worry about, forget that I said it" Quackity let out a nervous chuckle, confusing the blond more. "But I wanna know-"

"No, Tommy. You'll understand when your older" Techno cut in and sighed, getting off the couch. "That's it, I'm going in the kitchen. Come on, Tommy." He added with a look on his face as if he was signaling something to which the child understood, nodding his head. "Okay," He grinned, hopping off as he followed in behind his brother.

"Now that they're gone," Wilbur turned back to Quackity who had raised a brow, humming in response. "Give me a kiss" He grinned sheepishly at his boyfriend, causing the shorter male to roll his eyes with a giggle. He pulled him down and kissed his cheek to which Wilbur pouted at it. "No, I meant on, here" He pointed up at his pouting lips while holding in a chuckle. "Oh for the love of- Fine" Quackity pulled him down once again, giving him a quick peck on the lips with a grin. "One more, one more"

"Wilbur I swear to god-" The Brit didn't let him finish his sentence as he leaned in for another quick kiss. "Ok wait shit, one more" Then another, and another, "Last one, I swear" And once again, another. "Oh my god, Wil, stopp-" Quackity whined, gently pushing his face off, feeling rather a tad bit annoyed. "Ah fuck it, come here" Wilbur chuckled and grabbed his wrists, leaning towards his face as he pressed his lips against the other's.

He tilted his head a bit, slowly letting go of his wrist when he kissed back. He then brought his hands up to cup the shorter's cheeks in deepening the kiss. Their lips moved in sync as they did so.

Soon a child like scream could be heard causing the two of them to stop, turning their head towards the commotion. Seeing the blond who stood in a distance, his eyes widened at the scene he witnessed. Then, "TECHNOOOOO-" He screamed, running back in the kitchen as if he was traumatized by it. And they were only kissing,, damn.

______________

The beautiful figure stood there, looking up at the signboard as she could hear faint screamings from outside to which, she ignored it. She made her way inside the shop rather elegantly, her expression brighten once being met up with the sugary scent of brown sugar that filled the air.

She smiled at it, walking up to the counter with her heels tapping against the wooden floor. Not much stuff has changed around to her liking. It felt nice. The Brit behind noticed her presence. Ending his bickering with his friend and put up his act. "Hello, how may I help you?" He politely asked with a small bow, his accent thicker than the concrete walls that surround them.

Not that she mind, she hummed a little before giving out a smile to the boy. "I heard the strawberry smoothie here was quite good," She said out, confusing George. "Sorry? I apologize since I- Well I can't say that I'm new here but yeah, kind off still new, being here only for months." He replied, feeling a bit embarrassed by it.

"Oh, well, it's alright. I must've been away for too long." The woman chuckled softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I could get one of the owners here if you like, one second" He head into the back, leaving Sap Nap behind who was quietly examining her. Something about her seemed so oddly familiar that bothered him for some time now.

Annnddd he's back with a female who had her hair tied up into a messy bun, her clothing quite simple, the apron thrown over her army green t-shirt with a pair of mom jeans. To top it off, a flat-heel white shoes worn by her.

The owner gave out a warm smile once taking notice of Mumza. "Hello, I've heard from George that you ordered a strawberry smoothie, is that right?" She asked, earning a nod from the other. "Yes, sorry if it's a trouble, you don't really have to"

"Oh no, it's alright. Been a while since anyone has ordered it. Since you're the first in years, it's on the house, then" Mrs. Quackers (haha quackers) insisted, turning back to behind. It made Trixtin feel at ease, having the same feeling from when she stepped into the shop for the first time.

She gave a slight bow to the them, mouthing a 'thank you' as she took a seat that is the nearest to the counter. She then looked back at the three with the black headed lady teaching the two. A smile formed on her face at the sight.

The first time when she walked in, needing some inspiration for her new blueprint since the shop caught her eye. She remembered of when she was met with a handsome average build man standing behind the counter with his fiance right next to him, a petite young woman who wore a pretty smile on her face. "Welcome to Breadboss! Can I have your order?" Her cheerful voice rang in her mind. They were such a wonderful couple.

From what she heard, they had a son. Quite a smart one, and quite attractive, his parents were good looking enough, surely their son is too. Her gaze trailed from the Brit to the other male. Couldn't be them. She sighed, resting her chin on her palm as she continued to observe around the place, unaware of the gremlins above.

____________

He stared at the bags and packages in the living room, a curious yet confused look on his face. "What's this?" He asked, looking up at the person who brought it in. "Well the chairwoman requested it so-"

"Chairwoman? Oh quit joking around, Kristin's gone. Now, get these stuff away my sight" Philza cut him off, his expression twisting to a scowl. "But-"

"You heard me-"

Ding.

The sound of the elevator bell went off as it slowly opened, revealing a woman, her shades are back on as she took a sip of her drink. Once the door's fully opened, she walked out, taking her glasses off and smiled at the man. "Miss me?"

Philza's eyes widened, completely lost for words at the person standing in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes at it.

"K-Kristin?"

A/N: Have this, I'm freezing to death rn while typing it out hshshs-