Hold on tight!

The two continued on joking around and messing with each other before actually going over to the counter as Quackity paid for everything.

Wilbur eventually ditched his brothers since they completely left him as payback for the tons of ahit they did wether it was in the past or now. (Poor Techno and Tommy HAJAH)

He carried the groceries while the other walked out towards his bike, holding onto the handles.

"Actually- Let me ride it while you sit back" The Brit suggested, setting the things down in the basket of his bike to which Quackity thought for a while before agreeing with him. "Fine. I'll give out directions."

"Great!" Wilbur chirped, getting on it as the shorter male hopped on behind, sitting in sideways with his hands gripping onto the seat of the bike. "You sure I won't die-"

He took off, steadying the bike before getting the hang of it and stepped on the padle, riding off. Quackity sighed out in relief, loosening his grip a little and gave out directions to the other who happily followed.

"Turn right, yeah yeah there!" He beamed into excitement as he pointed at a certain direction.

The ride was awfully calming for the two as Wilbur chuckled each time the other either humming out a tune or simply waving off to some people he knew.

"Must've been nice living here, huh?" He asked out, smiling even though the other couldn't see it. "Huh- yeah! The people here were nice and friendly! Plus it feels nice." The shorter male replied, smiling softly to his question. "What about you?"

Wilbur thought for a while, his smile soon faded away and turned into a frown. "It was... Alright? I guess. Well I don't really have that much friends and even if I do, they're all busy with extra classes anyways. My brothers keep me company though, might sound sad but it's true."

Hearing his reply, Quackity frown, feeling bad for the Brit. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said out, looking up at his back. "It's fine, really. I'm used to it anyways." The Brit responded, glancing back at the other with a smile before turning his gaze back on the street.

"If you say so" Quackity stuck his tongue out a bit, holding onto his beanie with a hand as the wind blew his bangs off. He hated the fact that it keeps blocking his sight yet the feeling of the cold breeze hitting his face feels amazing.

"Mhm! Only because you're here..." Wilbur hummed in response, mumbling about the last sentence only for himself to hear. "What was that?" The Mexican male asked out, unable to make out about the last part.

"Oh nothing, I said that you're a twat!" The Brit joked earning a gentle hit from the other on the back. "Rude!" Quackity laughed and so as Wilbur, who purposely acted as if he was about to fall over which made the other screamed and let go of his grip, hugging the brunette's waist. "FUCKYOUPLSDONTLETMEDIE-"

Wilbur blushed at it before wheezing, steadying the bike. "Relax- geez clingy much" He teased as Quackity felt his cheeks heat up, loosening his grip a bit. "Oh shut the fuck up, I'm not!" He protested, huffing.

As soon as he let go, the taller male once again did the same trick. "OH GOD- WILBUR PLEASE-" Quackity pleaded, holding on tight while the other let out a laugh and whistled a tune, ignoring his complaints and whines.

Once they reached in front of another place, the shorter male quickly got off and gave the taller one an unpleased look.

"What?" Said Wilbur who chuckled, leaning the bike against the wall. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" He scowled, crossing his arms. "Hmmm, I dunno maybe I just wanted to" The Brit replied with a grin, annoying Quackity more.

"You're cute when you're mad" He teased with a giggle to which the shorter male's face turned slightly pink to it yet clearly still mad at him. "Oh yeah? Then I'm boutta get fucking adorabale" He scoffed, walking past Wilbur into the store.

"Awww I'm sorry-" He snickered as he followed behind. "Oh hush, not a word from you" Quackity hissed at the male, looking around a little.

The brunette frowned at it. "I'm sorryy" He said out once again to which the other huffed, ignoring him.

He sighed, taking out the paper once again and walked up to the counter, asking the worker behind for the few items he pointed at.

While he was doing so, Wilbur watched from behind before looking around the place then back at him again.

Once retrieving the stuff, the shorter male glanced at the other, gesturing him towards the exit. The Brit nodded, walking along with him.

As they were about to get on the bike, Quackity stopped his tracks. His gaze landed on another.

The same person with black obsidian hair and eyes who broke his heart was there, standing a few inches away from them.

"Quackity-?" The male called out to which the Mexican male simply stood there, not even having the intentions of moving a bit nor responding.

Sap Nap was there

Wilbur glanced at the two as it clicked his mind. He eyed the beanie headed male carefully then a glare to the other.

"Sap Nap." Quackity finally said out with a hint of hurt in his eyes as he simply kept his gaze on the other.

He frowned at the shorter male as he glanced to the taller Brit behind him. "Oh. You're with him now?"

His question caught the two by surprise to which Quackity looked up at Wilbur then back at Sap Nap who's expression saddened at it.

"Yeah, he's with me now." Wilbur said as he pulled the shorter male close to him by the shoulder with a smirk on his face.

Quackity flushed in embarrassment, shooting the Brit with a look. "What are you doing?!" He whispered to him, he watched as his eyes glanced at Sap Nap.

"Oh-" Quackity muttered under his breath, realizing his hint as he then wrapped his arms around Wilbur's waist loosely, grinning. "You heard him"

"I found someone new now"

A/N: fuuuu- Finally yo I'm not proud of this chapter since it was written in the state where my braincells haven't started working properly yet hajah so have this *sniff sniff* is that drama I sense??? HAJAH anyways feel free for criticism so that I can improve my writing skills more :') yes, there's a huge difference from the first chap to this one, it's because I'm used to roleplaying that I used the way I rp to this fic and meh didn't even bother to change it. ANYWAYS- How are you all today :) If ur asking about me, I'm doing great besides from me having a huge dumb rn JSJSJSJSJSJJS