Sweet Talk to my ears

A/N: HEY I FINALLY CREATED THE PLAYLIST YO EJDHJDDNJFNFJJFRRKFN IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND THE SONGS I FELL IN LOVE SO SKDNEKF- im putting the link in the comments since wattpad sucks. It wont let u click on the link here

"Like I said, I don't really think this is necessary-" The beanie headed male spoke out, letting an awkward laughter. "Nah nah, it is. Go try this on" The other handed him the suit which he defeatedly accepted it and made his way to the dressing room.

When Wilbur suggested about getting him a tuxedo, he thought he was just joking about it. Turns out that the Brit was actually dead serious and literally dragged him to the nearest shopping centre.

He stared into his reflection after changing into the clothings with a huff. God, it was such an uncomfortable sight-

Quackity struggled with the tie for god knows how long before eventually giving up. This is why he hates putting on a tie, it's so complicated trying to tie it up.

"Fuck it-" He scowled, getting out of the suffocating room to where the Brit was standing. "Hecc, I can't get this goddamn tie right!" The male complained, throwing his hands in the air out of frustration to which the other snickered at him and got a hold of the tie around his neck.

"Oh shut up you big baby, here let me help" Wilbur chuckled, twisting and turning the tie into a loop as he explained about it to Quackity who just looked up at the Brit and let him do his job.

He listened to his voice, not paying any attention to what he was saying. Instead, he just followed the soft tone of his voice, nodding to whatever he said.

"Annnddd we're done" The taller male smiled, adjusting Quackity's collar along with the red tie tied around his neck before actually letting go to get a good look of him. "Pft, not bad if I'm honest"

Quackity once again scowled at him, gently pushing him off as he tugged onto his collar, clearly uncomfortable with it. "What the fuck, I feel like I'm gonna suffocate-" He whined causing Wilbur to laugh and patted his shoulder. "You'll get used to it, hot stuff"

"I- Yeah whatever, bitchboy" He rolled his eyes at the other's words but yet slightly turning pink at the end of his sentence.

Soon enough, the male changed back into his clothes, sighing out in relief of getting out of the suit. "Finally. Freedom at last"

"Too bad not for long" Wilbur reminded him, heading towards the counter with him trailing behind. "Ugh, dont need to remind me about it." He groaned, sliding his hand down his face, pouting afterwards.

The brunette chuckled, setting the tux down on the counter. "Hmmm I actually do" His response brought a frown onto Quackity's face as he pulled out his wallet.

To his surprise, Wilbur beat him to it, handing the cashier his card. "Wait- You don't need to pay it for me-" He said out which the other cut him off. "Don't need to feel bad, I dragged you into this mess so it's the least I could do."

"Yeah still-"

"No I'm paying and that's final."

"Fine." Quackity huffed which the other grinned in victory.

Afterwards, they walked out of the store, a bag in the male's hand as they made their way through the huge mall.

Throughout the entire time, these idiots just messed around in a couple of shops, staying in the arcade the longest before stopping by for a cup of ice blended fruit tea to Quackity's liking.

"You know what?" Wilbur asked out, looking beside at the other taking a sip of his drink. "What?" He looked back up at the Brit with a confused look.

"You're such an idiot" The taller male giggled earning a hit on the arm by Quackity. "Oh shut up like you're not!"

A/N: Ok ok Ik it's short but I'm out of ideas of what they could do so pls forgive me- ALSO YEAH POG TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY-