The woman with power

She was lovely, a beautiful figure who had everything wrapped around her fingers. A sweet and kind woman, her gestures all elegant and gentle. She was his everything, their one happiness.

Philza sat in his office signing paperworks and checking for any new emails in his inbox. At days, he would rather sleep in his office than go back home, the place where it reminded him so much of his beloved wife.

He can't go back now, the divorce paper still somewhere in the drawers of his study room back home, their story still hasn't came to an end. But she was gone, nowhere to be found in this damn country. He knew that she was out there somewhere and to that she'll come back. Time will tell.

Time, time, time. Six years has passed, his kids have grown up especially the two, one in college and the another in University. (Lets pretend Techno is older in this fic bcs fuck it :])

He couldn't wait any longer, she meant so much to him, too much that it pained him to know that there is a possibility of her never returning home.

___________

Ever since that night, Tommy didn't took a step out of his room, staying locked up all day. No one could get him to come out, not even his two friends themselves. Tubbo had tried everything even begged his dear friend to come out yet, he wouldn't budge.

Wilbur was pacing back and front in front of the door as he messed his hair up in pure frustration. The uneasy feeling pierced right into him. "Fuck! Tommy open the door please!" He pleaded, banging on the door while the other stood still, seeming deep in his own thoughts.

The sound of loud bangings and two children eventually began crying echoed through the penthouse. Laura stood in afar, a worried expression on her face seeing the young master unwilling to get out of his room despite the four desperately trying to do so.

She sighed, walking up to them and placed a hand on Wilbur's arm gently causing the male to stop and turn towards her. The female gently shook her head, pulling his hand away from the door soon letting it go. "I suppose he needs some time, let's not rush him." She spoke out softly before kneeling down to the two poor kids, wiping their tears off with her hands and gave them a hug. A motherly gesture which reminded the two older males of their mother.

Laura's loosely tied bun, causing streaks of hair to fall in her sight. It all reminded them of their mother. Maybe that's why Phil hired her, maybe she was a constant reminder of his wife as well.

Techno sighed, placing a hand on the doorknob, attempting to twist it open. No luck. He looked back at Wilbur, a splash of worry on his face as the other furrowed his brows, shrugging in defeat.

Whilst they were outside, Tommy hid himself under the covers, sobbing quietly only for himself to hear. He didn't want to face anyone at the moment, he wanted to be alone. The pain in his chest was unbearble, knowing his brother suffered quite a lot. For a twelve year old, Tommy sure is mature enough yet he was only still a kid. A kid with feelings.

After making sure that the banging and talking outside stopped, he slowly got off from his bed as he took a few quiet steps towards the door, twisting the doorknob open.

The young Brit was met up with both of his brothers sitting outside his room, leaning against each other. He frowned, walking up towards them and gently shook the brunette awake.

Wilbur shot up and looked at the child before to the sleeping male beside him. He gently pushed Techno off him and debated on wether to wake him up or to drop him off his bed.

Soon, he chose to be an asshole and nudged the male in attempt to wake him up. Seeing that it didn't work, he gave a rather gentle kick to the other in the arm causing Techno to grunt as he eventually woke up. Too tired to deal with shit, he looked at the two with his halfway opened eyes for a good minute before getting up sloppily and lazily walked off to his room as if he was drunk.

The tall Brit watched for a moment and went back to the younger male with a frown, clearly unpleased. Noticing the look he was given, Tommy shook his head and grabbed his brother's hand. "Before you ask, I don't wanna talk about it." He mumbled earning a sigh and a nod from Wilbur. "As you wish."

They stood out with Tommy holding his hand for a while, their surroundings completely quiet. Wilbur once again sighed, patting the other's head. "Do you wanna go out with me today? We could go to the arcade if you like" He suggested and watched a smile crept up on his brother's face.

A day with his favourite brother- Don't tell Techno- They settled on a game of pac man since neither of them likes losing and because they're childish af- scratch that, Wilbur is childish af.

Being the brother who spoils the other a little bit too much, he ends up giving Tommy the win to cheer the young Brit up. "Eat that, Wilbur! I'm better at everything than you" He bragged with the Brit chuckling at his remark. "Yeah yeah, sure."

After another few rounds of the two playing around the jackpot games, they went up to the counter with Tommy being a brat and demanded for two of the toy guns which he calls them 'Vlog gun' while Wilbur got himself a yo-yo and threatens Tommy to smack him with it.

It wasn't over just yet, now they're just wasting time on the claw machines for the fuck of it. "Watch this" Wilbur confidentally said, tossing in the coins as he held on the console, aiming for a spider plushie and smacked on the button once the claw was right above it. "Ha!" He cheered and proceed to claim the prize he won, handing it to Tommy. "It's yours"

The child happily accepted the plushie, hugging it with a huge ass grin on his face. "I'm gonna name him Shroud!" He chirped and watched as his brother tossed in more coins and continued on getting more.

He eventually got two more plushies, one blue sheep and a somewhat zombie piglin. He stared at the blue plushie for a good minute and smiled, handing Tommy the other once again.

The two soon began their walk back home before Tommy suddenly asked a question mid way. "Hey Wilby, what's the sheep's name?"

Wilbur stopped for a while and stared down at the plushie in his hand, smiling softly at it. "I named him Friend."

A/N: Have some blue and calm yourself, hsjdidjht ok so I was just rping with some peeps and got an idea to write this fic and there so ta-daaa- yes I ran out of ideas half way so,, i covered it up hshshsh also I need help with this drawing-

Gimme ideas on which style I should use smh ee