Plan C, C for Chocolate

"I found someone new now"

Those words rang in Sap Nap's head as he gave a look to the two. "Sorry? Quackity we need to talk." He said out, eyeing Wilbur cautiously. "Now."

The two shared a glance for a sec before the shorter male let go of the other and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'll be fine." He quietly said to Wilbur who nodded at him. "Ok."

^(HAJAH 69 WORDS- Ok I'll shut up now)

Quackity went towards the black headed male, looking back at Wilbur in mid way earning a smile from him. "It'll be alright" He mouthed.

_______________
_______________

"Alright, what do you want from me?" Sap Nap frowned at him, bringing a hand up to rub the back of his neck as he sighed. "Look do you have any idea who the fuck are you dating?"

The question confuses Quackity as he tilted his head a bit with his eyebrow raised to which the other gave him a frusterated look. "He's the Wilbur Soot. The son of the most fucking richest dude in town! Hell, do you even know what tons of shit did you get yourself in?!"

Realization struck him once hearing his words. How did he not notice of this.

Yet he scoffed, crossing his arms at the other. "Yeah, so? Why do you even care? We broke up a year ago."

"We broke up but doesn't mean I still don't care for you! Heck, I still do! Okay I admit it that I was stupid and was an asshole but I didn't mean it- I didn't fucking mean any of it, ok?! I just- I just got confused and all." The black headed male huffed, messing up his own hair out of frusteration. "But fucking hell Q, you can date anyone in this world, anyone but him"

"..."
"And why is that?" He listened, as much as he wanted to land a punch on that face of his ex boyfriend's for leaving him and cut all contacts with him only to come back a year later, he held it in, because deep down he knew he still cared yet being the stubborn type he is, bitch isn't gonna admit it, not to Sap Nap, not to anyone.

Sap Nap gave out a worried expression to the male with a frown as he struggled to speak out what he wanted to say "Because."

"I didn't want you to get hurt again"

______________
______________

"I didn't want you to get hurt again."

Those words still stayed in his thoughts as he sat in the back of the bike.

"What makes you think of that?"

He looked down at the concrete floor as it passed by quickly.

"He'll just end up hurting you. Trust me."

Trust. How odd to hear it coming out from one of his exes' mouth. He wants the male to trust him? What a joke.

"I don't see how I could"

"Like I said"

"Time will tell"

Time can go fuck itself. Quackity thought to himself before they skid to a stop.