Techno has a new look

The male stood there in front of a mirror, his brows clashed together by the sight of his pink dye slowly wearing off, streaks of his natural brown hair eventually standing out. It honestly looked like a highlight. Irritated, he sighed and went out of the place in fixing up his hair. He honestly needed a haircut anyways.

Once arrived towards the nearest barber shop, he skid to stop, pushing the door open as he went in. Seeing that it was quite empty, well most people were working anyways, he took a seat when he was gestured to do so. An unfazed expression on his face once staring up at his own reflection once again. God, how long has it been since he ever cut his hair short? He had explained on how he wanted it to be, a nod from the barber.

_____________

(Fucking hell, im lazy af since ykyk how LONG does it take to cut your hair short when you have it down to your shoulder? Yeah, i know how it feels. I prefer to keep ny hair short for now)

Techno stared, feeling rather not used of the back of his neck exposed as it felt much more lighter, the weight of his hair now has lifted. It felt, nice actually. The shade of pink is still there, right on the edge of his brown streaks, as if it was a highlight.

A satisfied smile displayed on his face as he got off, paying for it. Once he walked out, it felt odd but then again, he was used to having it long. Might take a while to get used to it.

Being in university was strange, the class schedule he meant. Sometimes they would hold a meeting at night which he found annoying. Never was a big fan of them. Thank god, he still had a year left. In a distance, a green teletubby was not far from him, seemingly deep in his thoughts.

When he looked up, his gaze immediately fell on Techno, a slight confused look on his face. "Hey! Techno!" He called, catching the other's attention. He jogged towards him, examining his,, friend. "Woah, you actually got a haircut? Pog"

Techno chuckled, bringing a hand to rub the back of his bare neck. "Had to do it, it was getting way too long anyways" He responded. Dream found it new to him, quite curious of his decision as well. The Technoblade he knew wouldn't care less about how long had his hair grew. "Yeah, right. Anyways, I was boutta head to the shop, wanna come along with?" He asked, shoving his hands in the pocket of his green jacket. Man, this guy just really loves green doesn't he?

Techno thought for a while before agreeing with him. "Yeah sure, why not" He gave out a small smile to which Dream smiled back, for once not a paper stuck up to his face.

They eventually got there, as it was quite crowded. Mostly by students. The first thing that he saw was- oh. No sign of Quackity. Man, he wanted to mess with him though, not his day he guess. They went up to the counter, snatching the two's attention as they did. "Dream! Oh, hi Techno" George chuckled, amused by the other's new look. "Ha, like the new look" Sap Nap looked back at them before going back to the machine.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, just a cup of green tea for me" Techno said out. "Heya George and Snapmap" Dream joked, earning a glare and an unpleased look from Sapnap. He wheezed, clearing his throat afterwards. "Anyways, George you're better at this. A cup of milk mint tea and yes, bobas. Don't give me too much like dear old Sappy Nappy here!" He grinned as the Brit giggled, nodding. "Hey, hey, hey. Now that is just bs right there, Dream" The black headed male stuck his tongue out, setting the cup on the counter, calling out the number.

(HAHA 666 WORDS IM CURSED GUYS-)

__________

Wilbur had sitting around with the others from his class, discussing about the group project assigned. And what irritates Tommy the most is how he's overly gentleman to a certain female in the group. With that, he decided to have Quackity know about it and beat his ass for it because he can.

"So, you're saying that- TOMMY NO-" Wilbur said, his eyes widened when his brother purposely grabbed his phone and unlocked it with no hesitation. He bolted towards the child, trying to grab back his phone. "GIVE IT! DONT- NO DONT CLICK ON MY MESSAGES-" He yelled, completely forgotten about his study group as they watch. It was somewhat entertaining, a child and his brother running around.

"Ooh is this big Q's contact?" Tommy giggled, running away as he avoided the taller very epicly and scurried off. "I swear to god- DONT CLICK ON IT OR EVEN CALL HI-"

"Wilbur?" Fuck, the blond turned on speaker, causing him to feel all embarrassed. "Big Q, big Q, I'm telling you, Wilbur flirted with a woma-"

"NO- DONT LISTEN TO HIM, HE TOOK MY PHONE, Q" Wilbur yelled out from the hallway. "Woman?"

"Yeah, she's very pretty and her name is Sally"

"TOMMY! GIVE IT BACKKKK"

"Excuse me?"

"Q, Q, IT'S NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE- I SWEAR" He yelled out, catching up with Tommy and grabbed the little gremlin's arm, pulling him. "Ac-"

He reached out for his phone and grabbed his phone back, breaking into a cold sweat. "Explain who the fuck is Sally, bitch"

"I said it's not what it sounds like, alright? She's just a friend and we're in a study group, there's the others as well-"

"There you are! Come on, Niki's about to explain on the project" A female's voice rang out, causing him to look up as Tommy ran towards her. "In a sec- TOMMY!"

"Oofers- What is it, Tommy?" She asked, patting the blond's head. "Wilby is gonna get beaten by big Q just like how mum hits him" He grinned, the male ignoring them as he speaks rapid fire into his phone, explaining from head to bottom to which Quackity called it all bs and cut the line off. "Q- Q? Quackity? Fuck! He hung up on me!" He frowned,turning back to the two as he glared at Tommy. "I blame it on you if he doesn't talk to me. Anyways, can we like- call it for a day? Because of someone, I have to deal with something."

The female chuckled as she brushed the strands of her white bangs off her sight. "I'll tell them about it. And Wilbur"

"Yeah?"

"I will pray for you to get out of this situation peacefully, unbeaten"

A/N: Ew, cringe. I'm tired af rn so it looks bad at the middle, im sorry,, A N Y W A Y S  haha fuck what am i doing,,