Joke

Well, shit. The tension brought upon the table was rather deadly. Quackity could feel the glare that pierced right through him as he broke into a cold sweat. The glare that was given by the one and only, Philza.

After the little incident, of course Wilbur being Wilbur, forgot about his mother's request and dragged Quackity by the last minute. Real smooth.

If that's not worse, it was far more uncomfortable than any dinner party he had attended along with his parents, but for today he came alone. Not really but you get what I mean. It was bad enough to make the youngest dead silent. Not even a squeak from him.

Although it did so, didn't seem to affect Techno by any chance. He didn't even care about his own father that sent a look to the shorter male. It was obvious enough he wasn't very fond of Quackity. And the reason for it is all because of his stubborn son that he had to call off the marriage his client has suggested for Wilbur to take in his daughter's hand in marriage.

Unfortunate for them, the thought was being teared off and his client has made a fuss. I mean, he didn't actually like the daughter as well. For some reason the vibe she gave him was oddly dangerous.

And now he's taking his anger out on the two couples by giving them his very childish grimacing looks. While he was at it, Kristin has seen enough and gave her husband a good smack on the back of his head. "Ow- What did I do?" Upset, he rubbed the back of his head and looked beside him. "Keep putting that look of yours and we'll see what happens next" She huffed, turning back to the boys with a smile.

"Goodness, it was such a surprise that you're the boy Wilbur wouldn't shut up about!" Her tone changed, embarrassing her son on the spot as he covered his face with a groan. "Mum-"

Quackity let out a quiet snicker while the other two siblings, one who had accidentally choked on his food while holding in a laugh and the other burst out in a fit of laughter pointing at his older brother. "I saw Wilby kissed Big Q one day when Techno and I were out-"

"TOMMY!" The two shouted, their faces reddening along. Kristin had giggled at it while Techno laughed rather hysterically following a few sounds of coughing. And Philza? He had the instinct to tease his son but at the same time he nearly forgot he still despises Quackity. Okay maybe a little. It managed to squeeze out a tiny chuckle out of him though. "I'm telling you it wasn't anything like that!" Wilbur protested with the other who agreed. "We swear it wasn't what it looked like!"

Too bad it earned nothing but laughter's and teasings from everyone, embarrassing the two more. "Wilbur and Big Q sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g"

"TOMMY! I swear to god-"

"Come on Wilbur, you know he's right"

"Shut it you pig"

"ExCuSe Me?"

________________

When it all had escalated from Tommy's little joke to questions about Quackity's life. Not gonna lie, it went pretty smooth. Even the old man (I'm sorry xd) was pretty impressed with him.

"It's pretty stupid on how we're stuck with washing duties while Lora's away huh?" The Brit joked, his hands that were busy washing the dishes. "Not really, you're just a big baby who whines and complains about every single little thing" The beanie headed male joked, a small laughter that escaped his mouth. "Why you-" Wilbur chuckled, touching Quackity's nose with his finger that still had soap on it. "Oh fuck you!" Quackity laughed, sending a gentle slap on the taller's cheek with his cold and wet hand.

Wilbur flinched at that touch as he shivered but soon threatened to cup the other's face with his hands that still hasn't completely wash off the soap on them. The shorter slightly shriek, grabbing on the Brit's wrists while he prevent him from even tapping on his face. Giggles and laughter rang around the kitchen when Wilbur had pushed the male back against the counter, his back meeting the cold marble edge while he struggled off in pushing the Brit off.

"Give it up, Q. You can't win against me" The smug look on Wilbur's face was enough to send a scoff out of Quackity's mouth. "You wish, motherfucker" He grinned, leaning in a bit to which Wilbur chuckled at him. "Alright then."

While they were at it, the adults have gone off to have a talk in the study room leaving Tommy who invited his friends over and his cool brother who did nothing but watch the kids messing around. "They've been in the kitchen for a while now, what do you think had happened?" Ranboo had whispered to the two, a hum from Tommy. Then suddenly, he gave out a surprised expression. "Could it be-"

Tubbo had rolled his eyes at his friend and walked over to the kitchen. "Don't be ridiculous, I'm sure it's nothing bad" And when he opened up the door, the sight of the shorter male who had bend over behind at the edge of the counter with the brunette pushing him down. Their clothes and faces were slightly wet from previous playful fights. "What- OH MY GOD THEY'RE GONNA HAVE SEGGS ON THE TABLE- AHHH" (Sorry not sorry 💀💀) It quickly caught on the two's attention as the kids had already ran off. "Wut-" Quackity was holding in a laughter which he let his guard down with the taller who broke off from his grip and squished his cheeks with his hands. Quackity shrieked at the sudden cold touch and sent a slap out of reflex.

Worth it.

Meanwhile three panicking 12 year olds and a wheezing adult in the living room plus a woman who was telling her husband off on how rude he was to their guest. Lovely night, innit?

A/N: I had so much fun writing this and I don't regret about the crafting table reference *wheeze* it was funni, admit it. Anyways sorry for the long gone, I was busy with exams, qualifying tests, make up exams and I had to take the 2nd dose today 🗿 guys ngl my everywhere is tired and I feel like falling into a fever like what. This side effect is killing me but on the bright side, no house chores yay also shameless promot. I'll be writing a new fic with my new write and edit crew, aka my gang because we wanted to do a dsmp ver of Get Schooled. It'll be released after Asher has proof read the first chapter be sure to check it out and yes I will still include ships. Toodles <3