*Inserts creative title*

After a wonderful date with his so called boyfriend yesterday, he was now faced with the goddamn lecturer in front of him, talking.

The male clicked on his pen, noting down notes stated by the middle-aged man standing in front of class, discussing about the certain topic.

Shouldn't have chosen Social Science. He sighed, swinging his legs a little under his desk before his lecturer finally announced their project which half of the students in class starts groaning.

"Silence. Now as I was saying, you'll be given a week to complete it starting from today. I'll assign a different material for each and everyone of you by tonight so be sure to always check for any new emails. Like the usual, take a video not any longer than 5 minutes nor shorter than 2 minutes. Class dismissed"

With that, everyone began packing and getting up from their seats including Quackity himself as he made his way out of class and down the hallway he goes, his black and white sneakers meeting the clean tiled floor making a small squeak within each step he took.

Soon he finally got out of the building, walking away from the campus and spotted his bike, unlocking the chain connected to whatever it's called (I'm fucking tired rn so ugh) and shoved in the lock in his pocket as he got on the bike, not even bothering to sit his ass on it and padled off.

___________

"Ew why the fuck is Mr. Teakettle here?" He huffed earning a dramatic gasp by the taller male standing in front of him as the brunette beside simply laughed. "I feel very offended."

"Good. As you should be" Quackity joked and chuckled a little before moving along to the topic. "Anyways put your fucking order and get your ass off my sight" He continued, tapping a finger on the counter.

"Okay okay, geez. As the usual, ice blended mocha. The toppings uh just- whip cream and crushed oreos on it" Dream responded with a smile, surprisingly not tapping up a piece of paper today.

The male nodded, typing in the cash register and waited as the blonde hair male paid for his drink and the other giving him his change.

While they were at it, George had started on the blender, blending in the ice with the coffee drink together till the solid ice had crush completely. He remembered the male teaching him on drinks and all as he soon then poured in the blended coffee into an empty cup.

Soon, he grab out the can of whip cream and shook it, spraying a generous amount of it in the blond's drink. After it was done, George took out a packet of oreos, grabbing out a few of them and crushed them before sprinkling them on top of the cream, sealing it close and stuck in a straw.

"Alright you two quit bickering and Dream, here you go" The brunette smiled softly, handing the drink to the green hooded male to which the other accepted it. They stood there, staring at each other until Quackity couldn't take it anymore and shooed Dream off.

"That's it, fuck off, Green man. Don't distract my worker here" He joked, earning a few laughter from the two as Dream rolles his eyes, walking off and stuck his tongue out to Quackity before actually left to grab a seat.

The Mexican male huffed, looking back at the entrace till the bell chimed. His expression grew bright from it. He tapped his fingers on the counter impatiently, getting on his tip toes and back on his heels.

The person who walked in smiled, walking up to the two. "Hey George, Quackity" He said out, his tone going soft and sweet at the last part. "Hey Wil" The shorter Brit greeted while the other smiled, looking up at him. "Wilbur" He said out earning a chuckle from the Brit.

"I'll get the usual" Wilbur spoke out as Quackity pushed George aside playfully. "Hey!" The brunette snickered, shaking his head a bit. "Get off, you're blocking my way." The male joked, getting started on the order.

Wilbur rolled his eyes at the two and let them be as he made his way to Dream, taking the seat in front of him.

"Dream."

"Wilbur"

He sighed, looking over at Quackity then back to Dream. "Do you think I made the right choice?" He questioned, furrowing his brows a little which the other shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. "It's your choice to make, if you think it's right then just follow your heart's desire." He sighed, messing with the paper straw.

"I'm just worried. What if Philza finds out-"

"Worry about that later, besides you're not gonna take your father's posiotion anyway." He cut him off, staring into Wilbur's chocolate brown eyes with his emerald green eyes. "It's not that, it's- Ah nevermind." And with that, they fell silent.

Dream took another sip, soon breaking the silence between them.

"I know it's hard but I'm sure it'll be alright."

"I get what you're saying but-"

He hesitated a bit as his expression soon dropped to a sadder one, trying to get the words that he struggled to say out.

"What if I'm forced to break his heart-"

A/N: HEYYYY IM UHM IM BACKKKKK! With more quick updates and all because I finally got sick of drawing and it turned more and more lazy smh,, also Im obsessed with the new rp gc I made so might not be quick enough to type a new chap haha,, mmh yes the drama is coming