I'm sorry

Thanks to Tommy, Quackity had been avoiding Wilbur for quite a while now. He wanted, desperately actually, to walk up towards straight at his home and beg for forgiveness but, he stopped himself from doing so. One, because it would be embarrassing since the male lived upstairs a shop and two, he might kick him out for sure.

Wilbur groaned, continuously banging his head on the table in catching everyone's attention. "Wil! You okay-?" The other male asked out. Of course, Jared. He stopped, glancing up at the three then at his phone with a sigh as he close his eyes. "Sorry- I just- Ah, ignore it,," He gently shook his head while rubbing on his now red marked forehead, what pain. The female to his left, frowned at him, closing her book while at it. "You sure? We could continue later-"

"It's fine, moving on"

Three hours straight, they finally left him alone at last. Two days and half a day, no messages nor missed calls popped up, nothing but a blue tick. He hated it, it felt dull, as if his life was meaningless and rather boring. Just- him, alone at home. Lora took a break off back to her family, leaving the Brit completely alone. His parents, having work ahead of them and for his brothers, possibly at school. "I miss him," He pouted, staring at the blank black screen for anything to come up.

____________

Not wanting to face his brother, the blond stayed behind with Quackity and his group along with some friends of his in helping them with their history homework. "So Pogtopia blew up in-"

"No, Ranboo. We talked about this before, it's L'manburg that blew up, not Pogtopia" Quackity sighed, pinching the top of his nose bridge. It's starting to get on his nerve, honestly. "We've been at this topic for hours, how is it still not buried deep into the back of your brain yet??" He huffed, slightly irritated as the group went silent. "Quackity, calm down. He's still young, be patient with him" Sap Nap frowned, placing a hand on his shoulder, giving a gentle squeeze which he glared. "Calm down? Oh, I'll calm down, alright" He hissed, spitting the words into the other's face.

Karl had shifted into his seat, already getting uncomfortable with it as he soon made the kids leave for a bit, sensing another argument breaking out while Bad had followed in behind with the three, not wanting to get involved the fight. "Dude! What is up with you these days?! They're just kids, Quackity! You can't just force them to understand-"

"I know what I'm doing! You don't have to lecture me about it, alright?! We've been explaining for an hour and he still doesn't get it!" Quackity cut him off, yelling at him. "He's been trying the best he can to do so! What do you expect from him, huh?! Did you understand all that shit in one time when you were a kid, did you??" Sap Nap had snapped, pointing a finger at the shorter. They continued on their heated argument, getting stares and murmurs from people around them as George had tried to calm them down, clearly not working. Skeppy didn't dare to say a word, getting up from where he sat and went off to find his friend. It overwhelmed the brunette sitting across as he began to shake, holding back tears from their arguments.

It was loud, and full of anger. He hated it, he wanted to leave already. "Stop it! Both of you stop it!" He shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks . It had successfully caught their attentions as they stared in surprised. "You know I hate it when you two fight! It never brought any benefit every time!" Karl continued, wiping off the tears as they kept on falling. George honestly felt bad, he frowned and hugged his friend for comfort, a piercing glare to the two as he did so. Guilt hit Quackity, feeling rather shitty at it. He was upset at himself, knowing that he started all of it. Blame it all on him.

Sap Nap gave out an apologetic look, clenching onto his fists with his teeth gritted and eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Hun" He exhaled heavily, feeling defeated and somewhat hurt from the sight of his significant other crying. "I-I'll just leave, I'm sorry," Quackity got up from the table and quickly walked upstairs, trying so hard not to surrender into his tears, letting them spill. Possibly his fault he couldn't help it. How pathetic.

Once he got into his room, he began breaking down, sliding his back down the door while he hugged his knees and cried into them. He wanted the horrible feeling to be gone, he wanted someone to be there and tell him that everything will be alright, whispering sweet reassurance as they embraced him. Then, it clicked. With a shaky gesture, he grabbed out his phone, hesitating at it.

As if he wasn't in a shittier mood, it made him feel more like it realising how he had avoided the Brit. What a terrible person he is. Quackity sobbed, tossing his phone away with no realization of that he had accidentally pressed the call button on his contact.

Seeing the caller ID popped up, Wilbur picked it up faster than Dream speedrunning as the first thing he heard was a faint sobbing from the other line. He grew worried from it, listening to the male crying out rather aloud. His heart broke hearing it from him, it honestly pained him. Oh, how he wanted to run towards him just to give him a hug, a shoulder to cry on as he would lovingly pepper soft kisses on his face while whispering sweet little nothings in his ear, letting him fall into his embrace, holding him tight. He just wanted Quackity to feel better, to tell him his problems and let him help him with it. Without hesitation-

"Quackity-?"

A/N: haha cliffhanger, haha pog haha pain haha end my sufferings- CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY TF DO I KEEP WRITING SHIT LIKE THIS, I DONT WANT TO CRY- CHEGCGJDYCBVCYFGC anyways *cough* fuck was suppose to make this into a happy chapter before 😀 and then I had to change the title, man,,

When you remembered that you've been listening to I'm sorry, Boris while writing this

I hate my mind/hj