Matching clothes

A/N: First of all, OMFG HOW DID THIS GET SO MANY READS I- JSDJHDJEDJJF THANK YOU ALL SM ILY ALL ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO STAYED WITH ME TO THIS VERY DAY THANK YOU AAAAA THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY SINCE IT WAS AWFUL AF JSJSJS

"I like you too"

Those words rang into Wilbur's head as he kept his head down on his notes, stopping mid way lost in his own thoughts.

The lecturer's voice became a complete blur to him, he couldn't even focus on class right now. He doodled random images on his the paper, scribbling along till class finally came to an end.

The sound of students getting up from their seats pulled him back to reality as he quickly pack his things up, shoving them into his bag and swung it over his shoulder before hurrying off.

'11:37 a.m.' It read on his phone. Wilbur began panicking and took off running in catching up the bus that was about to leave in split minutes, seeing that the door almost close shut.

"That was so bloody close.." He muttered under his breath in between struggling to catch some air from literally running across the streets and ran out of breath, sitting onto the nearest seat he could find.

'11:44 a.m.' He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. Why couldn't time slow down a bit?

'11:50 a.m.' Tick tock, 40 more minutes. Not enough time. Come on, hurry.

'12:03 p.m.' The bus has finally came to a stop. Wilbur bolted towards outside the door and made another run back home.

He passed by the pedastrians and booked it to the glass door of the apartment, running past the guards who generously stepped aside from the sight of the young master.

'12:10 p.m.' God, please do help me this once' The Brit rushed into the elevator that nearly shut its double door and pressed on the button.

Wilbur held on his knees as he panted, sweat trickling down his forehead in soaking his bangs wet down to his neck.

Fucking hell, it was suppose to end exactly at 11. He sighed and perked up when it dinged, getting out of the lift and hurried upstairs to his room, tossing his bag on his desk as he stared at the time. '12:14 p.m.' He literally screamed on the inside, throwing his closet door open and rummage through it for a presentable outifit.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm so gonna be late-" The Brit eventually managed to wipe the goddamn sweat off and put on a white button up shirt, throwing in a pastel yellow sweater over and a pair of ripped jeans before grabbing his phone and wallet, heading out.

He jogged out of the place and walked down the streets to where he was suppose to pick up someone.

'12:35 p.m.' Five minutes late. The male felt butterflies in his stomach fluttering as his heart rate sped up. He knew this person for months, why is he suddenly nervous now?

He slowly walked in the shop as his gaze immediately landed on the male bickering around with the other Brit.

He wore a yellow hoodie with an apron over them accompanied by a black cap this time than a beanie and for his lower part? No idea, the counter blocked it.

As if noticing someone's presence, Quackity turned and caught notice of the Brit as his expression beamed into pure happiness, taking off his apron and tossed it to his friend beside him. "Take this and be sure to tell my mom I'm heading out, George." He spoke out to the colourblind male who just smiled at the two with a nod. "Yeah yeah, I see what's going on here. Leaving me alone so that you can have fun with your date, ouch"

The Mexican male laughed, playfully pushing him off. "Sí, now fucking shut up, we get to see each other everyday" George snickered and waved him off. "Go away now, don't wanna leave your little boyfriend waiting" He teased which sent a tint of pink on Quackity's face. "Oh fuck you! You and Mr. Teakettle acted as if you were a goddamn married couple!"

His so called friend just laughed yet hiding the fact that a faint shade of pink crept up on his cheeks. With that, the male walked away from the counter, embarrassed.

Wilbur took notice of the shorter male's expression and chuckled at it. "What happened?" He asked, taking the other's hand, kissing the back of it.

It made Quackity's cheeks reddened, clearly flusterated as he puffed his cheeks and huffed. "Nothing." He said, peeking up to the grinning idiot.

"Oh?" The taller male simply smiled, walking back out with the other's hand in his.

Eventually the smaller male took notice of both of their clothings and giggled at it, playfully tugging onto his now boyfriend's :) hand. "Willl lookkk"

"Whaattt?" Wilbur stopped mid way and turn to look back at him with an eyebrow raised. Quackity pointed at his hoodie then at his sweater with a brilliant smile on his face.

The Brit realized it and laughed, having the urge just to plant a kiss on the male's cheek. "Pft, we matched. Surprisingly" He said out as the other nodded.

Afterwards, they'd just continue on their walk down town, holding a short conversation before Quackity practically dragged him off to the amusement park.

He rolled his eyes at the shorter's choice in a joking matter. If he was being honest, he loved the place to death. Especially the roller coaster rides. Yes.

A/N: Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to write a happy chapter to distract myself from all the negativity in my house since I failed my grades big time in the first semester. My average mark was 52.83 when the marks to pass is 60 and so haha my uncle was pissed and I got yelled at :'). Luckily they didnt take away my phone but I'm good now BCS OF YOU GUYS ILY ALL MUAK